[APP][Pro&Cloud] DoorBird

Yes. The ” door opened” trigger card contains a tag with the relay that triggered the card.

That is an “output” trigger, if I wanted to open door/gate. I Can use the relaynumer (1 or 2). But I am looking for a parameter in the event “doorbel” which (of the two ) doorbel is pressed.

Ah ok. This is currently not supported by the app. Could you add a feature request on Github so I can look into it when I find the time. I assume you are able to setup a different HTTP call for each button in the DoorBird smartphone app? If so I could add a token on the “doorbell rang” trigger card containing the button that triggered the card similar to the “door open” card. I just need to figure out if the D2102 reports it has two buttons which need to be set up. Does this URL contain any information about the device having two doorbell buttons? http://yourdoorbirdip/bha-api/info.cgi

I have a working DoorBird which is successfully connected to Homey. I can see the snapshots, open the gate via the device. However when I create a flow to play a tune and change the LED colour when the “Doorbell rings” does not work. What is the issue?

You have not followed the installation instructions from the first post? :thinking:

I am not sure which part you are referring to but yes I made a separate account in the smartphone app for homey and gave API permission. I did the normal fix as well: remove, delete, restart (homey, router, DoorBird), new account, reinstall. Still does not work. Everything works but the triggers. What I am missing?

But did you do this?

- Go to the DoorBird general settings within Homey under the settings section.
- Click the button to add the HTTP notication URL's and wait for the succesfull confirmation
- Open the DoorBird smartphone app, go to the administration area and select the '3D motion sensor settings' option
- Set the pause between alarm option to your preference (during the period no new events will be send to Homey)
- After that select the the 'Schedule for actions' option
- On this page select 'HTTP calls' from the top left icon pull down and select 'Homey Motion Trigger' from the top middle menu and click op the top left menu to fill the schedule (or configure it to your preference, this determines when the DoorBird will send motion events to Homey)
- Go back twice and select the option 'Relays' and then the option 'Schedule'
- On this page select 'HTTP calls' from the top left icon pull down and select 'Homey Relay Trigger' from the top middle menu and click op the top left menu to fill the schedule (or configure it to your preference, this determines when the DoorBird will send door open events to Homey)
- Go back twice and select the option 'Schedule for doorbell'
- On this page select 'HTTP calls' from the top left icon pull down and select 'Homey Doorbell Trigger' from the top middle menu and click op the top left menu to fill the schedule (or configure it to your preference, this determines when the DoorBird will send doorbell events to Homey)

Yes, I did. I did a reset and did it again. The notifications works now but fell in an other hole. The intercom does not automatically turn to IR mode despite being pitch dark. And can’t turn on IR on manually either in the Doorbird app. Looks like there is some conflict here. Is there a way I disable Homey’s ability to handle IR while keeping the ring notification?

That must be some other issue. My app just send a command to turn on IR. There is no continues communication between Homey and the DoorBird that can cause a conflict.

Cant add my D1101V.
I See the snapshot but get error 401 for setting notifications.

Error 401 means the credetials you entered when pairing your DoorBird are not valid anymore. Update them to the correct credentials and make sure that user has API permissions set in the app.

I’m in contact with the DoorBird development team and asked them about this feature. This is their response.

Regarding your mp3 playback feature request: we have a feature like this
on our roadmap, but there are other features with higher priority, so it
will take some time until audio file playback like this will become
available and we currently have no release date for it.

So perhaps in time this can be added to my Homey DoorBird app.

1 Like

I set up a dedicated account on the doorbird app with api-permission. But after logging in with that account on my homey pro onto the doorbird app I get this timeout message.

What am I missing? Doorbird works smoothly on the doorbird app but on homey i’m not able to sort this error message out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Doorbird is connected over Wifi and powered over POE

What do you see when you access this url from a browser (add your username and password).

http://192.168.178.48/bha-api/info.cgi?http-
user=xxxxxx0001&http-password=xxxxxxx

And why do you have the DoorBird connected over WiFi if its already powered over PoE. Why not use that connection as it’s better than WiFi.

Same connection timeout on PC.

It’s connected over Wifi because I’m using a TP-Link POE power adaptor. For having a POE direct LAN connection to my router i have to make traces in my walls :sweat_smile:

Not the best time for such big works.

Is that IP address actually correct?

wrong ip address. You were correct. Hold on

Sorry for bothering again:

I have a strange problem.
My fiancè gets the live snapshot when the dolrbird motion sensor is triggered but I don’t get it.
What is happening?

1 Like

No idea but since it works for you it’s probably not an issue in my app but with the sending of the snapshot to the mobile. The snapshot in itself is fine.

1 Like