[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

v3.0.49 - 2021-07-02

• Added support for the first generation Shelly Air
  • Fix for updating the white mode capability when white channel from RGBW2 is changed
  • Added better capability description for light_temperature for RGBW2 as it’s used for setting the white channel instead of light temperature
2 Likes

I have the same problem with a dimmer 2, its on the latest firmware (according to the device). I cant select an icon and then the installation times out.

Make sure the device is connected to the cloud when checking for the latest firmware.

@Phuturist I just updated my Homey to the latest firmware and now my Shelly Click events aren’t working anymore. I use them to turn on Hue lights.
Any ideas?

Edit: chanig from unicast to mcast seems to have solved the issue…

If this is the case then it’s not an issue with my app. Try change it back and reboot Homey. If the issue persists you need to look into your network.

hello,

since some time my shelly motion batteries have been discharging very quickly, by 3% since yesterday. have you had similar experiences?

greetings

philipp

Still persists. Any idea what can be the network issue?
Also tried adding them to Home Assistant and got the error ‘Can’t setup CoAP listener’.

Dont know, since HA is also having issue with CoAP it’s either something with your devices or more likely your network. Looking into unicast/multicast settings in your router is the only thing I can come up with.

Hi,
Since 2 days ago I cannot add new devices. it stops at the choose icon screen . I get a bankscreen. After that I get an timeout. Can anyone help me. :slight_smile:
Regards,
Dave

1 Like

Make sure your devices have the latest firmware (enable the cloud when checking for new firmware).

Thanks! I checked in the shelly app and all the devices have the latest firmware and are connected to the cloud. I tried it again but it did not helped

Is it possible to see the position of a roller shutter for the AND statements in a flow?

My usecase is that when my home alarm is enabled I would like to check if the shutters position is between a range. Say between 0 and 25%.

Sorry, I noticed your post to late. I‘ve the same issue:

No, and that is not something for me to add. You could request this at Athom.

Make sure your devices have the latest firmware (enable the cloud when checking for new firmware). This happens when my app cant update a specific setting which was introduced in a recent firmware.

Hi,

I’ve been using Shelly together with Homey for 9 months without any issues.

Today two of my units (Shelly 1, Dimmer2) started getting connect EHOSTUNREACH x.x.x.x:80.
Everything works in the android app.

Homey early 2018
Homey 7.1.0-rc.3
Shelly Homey app v.3.0.50
Shelly device firmware (latest): 20210429-100340/v.1.10.4-g3f94cd7
Static IP in router for all shellys

Things I’ve tried:

1. Removing Shelly device from Homey.
  2. Removing from Shelly android app.
  3. Changing the static ip in router to new ip address.
  4. Adding in Shelly android app with static ip within android app.
  5. Adding in Homey.

Any suggestions?

my problem is solved. Shelly update.

Ptp homey? Do they still work in the native app?

I can confirm that a firmware update is the solution.

So it’s seems it was something with my network. Somehow homey wasn’t finding the units. TodOay everything was back to normal…

Thanks anyway.

Hello,

I installed Shelly Uni in Homey. Everything seems to work but only the adc value is never updated (is keeps showing “latest value is unknown”). I use the latest firmware on the Shelley Uni and the latest version of the Shelly app. When I open the webpage of the Shelly Uni, the adc value is shown normally.
Restarting Homey nor restarting Shelly Uni helps.
I would like to use the adc value in flows, so any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!