[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

Hello, i am not sure i am in the right toppic but i have a problem in adding the shelly plug s to homey. When i chose for a default icon there are no icon’s visible on the page. I used an iPad and iPhone as device.
Thanks for your reply.

try and Update fw of device with cloud connected.

1 Like

I also use an Shelly 1 for my garage opener. The solution for me was to set the Auto Off timer at 0,5 sec

Hallo Martijn, bedankt voor uw reply maar kunt u mij misschien iets verder op weg helpen? Wat is fw en hoe connect ik met de cloud?
Groet Jan

Please try and keep the discussion in English. For Dutch discussions there are separate sections on this community forum.

To update the Firmware of your shelly you need to either open the native Shelly app on your phone, and hit the update button (first let it connect to the cloud), or enter the local IP of the shelly device in your browser and do the same steps. If that doesn’t work, maybe it’s better to read the manual of your shelly device how to manage it.

Yes! I succeded :slight_smile: thank you.

1 Like

Lately I experience problems with the Shelly app getting ‘paused’ by homey. This is caused by to much memory being used by the app.

Anyone else experiences these problems?

One of the inputs of the dimmer 2 (newest firmware, newest app version, newest homey firmware) seems to have a significant delay.

Any idea why this could be?

EDIT: WiFi signal appears to be ‘good’.

You are the first to report this issue. How many Shelly devices do you have connected.

Haven heard of this before, so, not a clue. If all other updates are near instant my guess is that the update of the state is delayed on Shelly side. My app just processes any incoming updates straight away.

It appears to be working again. Just a glitch, I guess.

not working in homey bridge. 3 days ago it worked.
I can not find any accessory.
I tried to uninstall the app and reinstall and still failed.

At what step in the process do you get this error?

After I choose which component to add

You do not need the Homey bridge. So if you are trying to do something there I can imagine things dont work. I do not have a Homey bridge and have not tested it. You only need to install the app on Homey Cloud and follow the instrustions when adding a device. I just tested that and all cloud to cloud communication is working fine.

how do I do it?
Where is the Homey Cloud And how I connect it to Homey bridge?

I assume you have a Homey Cloud susbription and you can add devices to it? I know nothing of Homey bridge but as far as I know you need to add that to Homey Cloud as well so the two can talk together. But this is probably not the issue.

Someone translate the error you posted it here and appearently the error says “The site my.shelly.cloud says:”. My hebrew is a bit rusty but that indicates issues with the Shelly Cloud. It’s out of my hands but I can at least ask the guys from Allterco Robotics if there are known issues. It could indicate you can not control your devices over the official Shelly smartphone app as well. Is this the case?

And do you see the pairing screen with the pairing instruction steps? It’s still unclear to me where you get this error.

I’m trying to add a new controller, I choose SHELLY:

I then choose the type of controllers

In the next window I need to find all my controllers and select what I want to add

After I click on the link I get the error message

A few days ago everything worked fine and I was able to install on the bridge everything I wanted.
Today I can no longer add.

I still do not understand how I install the homey cloud.
I have a standard homey not a pro and there everything works just fine and I manage to add shelly components.

You are already adding the device to Homey Cloud. You called it Homey Bridge but it’s actually Homey Cloud. :wink:

Anyway, can you try and pair the copy the link from the pairing wizard and open it in a seperate tab in your browser. Does the same error appear there?

Integrators Space/?homey
This is the address of the site

Better not post that here, it contains the id of your Homey cloud instance. But when access that URL I can login with my Shelly cloud credentials to access my Shelly devices which are connected to the cloud. What happens when you visit this URL in a browser? Do you get the previously mentioned error?