[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

There is a reedschakelaar (dont know the english word… i think reed-switch :smile:) that connects the output. I put the shelly on 24v. But theres another thing. It only reports in the app on 230v. Not on 24v.

v1.22.0 - 2002-06-11

• Added a parameter for the Shelly 2(.5) Roller Shutter which allows you to configure the optical middle as 50%. Useful for roller shutters that do not move the blinds linear and where 50% is not the optical middle. The optical middle can be set under the device maintenance actions.
  • Added an action card for the Shelly 2(.5) for moving the blinds with an offset percentage
  • Added an action card for the Shelly 2(.5) for which fires and intelligent action, it will stop the roller shutter when it’s moving, opens it if closed and closes it if opened.
1 Like

Interesting but that is of course of of my hands (as is the fact that the state of the connected switch is not reported in the API). The Shelly i3 is a new product, perhaps these issues will be fixed in the near future.

1 Like

Great :slight_smile: thank you for the roller shutter position offset. Will test it asap :muscle:t3::muscle:t3::muscle:t3:

v1.22.1 - 2020-06-12

Added callback events for the Shelly 2(.5) Roller Shutter.

1 Like

Hi
What is this problem the shutters do not move as you thouch on the app homey can you fix this problem?

Did you read the message and have confirmed that’s not the case?

hey do you mean?

Hey, your shelly has probably a different ip adres, something in Dutch what is writen in the red box?

:wink: so read whats inside the redbox :slight_smile:

Did you confirm the error message, is the ip still the same as entered in the advanced settings of the device

Yes but it is only in dutch if the homey is in dutch.

all ip addresses are fixed

And we have 49 Shelly’s but is wrong only shutters

To be fair, that doesn’t answer the question, right?

no sorry my english is not so good I sometimes make a mess of it, yes homey is in dutch also the reports

And the reports Is dutch

But we have the problem and its fixed,its the correction On the shutters position

Can you explain what fixed it. Did you mess with the newly added configuration which messed things up or did you have to change something to get it working again?

Also have problems with 2.5 shutters when i am trying to change position with slider,

using open \ close buttons - works correctly, position change with slider in shelly web interface also works fine.

i have 4 devices, all behaves in same way, and everything was fine several weeks ago

P.S. if you need help debugging this problem, i think i can help.

1 Like

Could you go into the device settings of one of the Shelly 2.5 shutters, set the halfway setting to 0.5 and save the settings to see if that solves the problem. That might give me an indication on what’s wrong.