[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

Ok, I’ll look into it and see how the Youless app has solved this.

I have no idea what you are talking about. There are no known pairing issues with the app version available in the app store or the version that is available for testing. Just pair it.

Found the problem.
The name in Shelly App/WebUI and Homey must match exactly.
It then works fine

Im using the the Group app in combination with power by hour app. Works perfect.

Hi.

Using homey v4.2
Shelly v1.25.6
Device 2.5 as roller shutter.

When creating a flow, on the “and” part there’s the option to choose current state “up/down/idle”

I try to set it up but homey doesn’t aquire the state of the device i think.

Example i have the shutter all way down, create condition to “and/ current state is down” but when I test the flow it show exclamation mark in red teeling me that it is not down, although it is all the way down.

Don’t know if this is a known issue couldn’t find it here on the topic, or if it is a problem on my side.

What does it do when you use the “current state is up” card while your shutters are down? Perhaps it’s reversed?

It acts the same way, the only condition that allows the flow to run is if i set it to idle.

I have 6 “2.5’s” in roller shutter’s they all act the same if i set this condition to the flow, the flow just won’t run, unless i set it to idle.

I’ll have a quick look tomorrow but I’m not putting much effort in the 1.x versions anymore.

1 Like

I understand, i can wait for when the new version comes alive together with homey v5, if the problem persists than we can argue about this again, don’t even worry about it for now.
Thank you.

Looking at the log for my Shelly dimmer, it randomly switched on and off sixteen times last night between 3am and 5am often with only ten-second intervals. Sometimes double commands (off - off or on - on) but mostly just on/off. I haven’t changed anything about that lamp or its flows in weeks/months, so I have no idea what’s up all of a sudden.

I’m trying to figure out if it’s a Shelly problem or a Homey problem and thought I’d check if anyone here has had similar issues.

Cannot say I have seen this. Currently have 3 dimmer2 modules in use and they all are behaving like a charm.

I have seen similar behavior. My first thought was that it has to do with the wifi network. But that’s not based on any facts. I also changed the button debouncing although the button was not used. So if you find the cause, please send a message on the forum again.

Hi, did someone have also following behavior:
I have two shelly dimmer 2 connected to homey. If my flow action is only dim to x% the lights go on and sometimes after some seconds the light will be turned off(and it not depends if i set it to 30% or 100%). If my flow action is turn on it will turn on and stay.
i already did the calibration. Both shelly are connected to a trafo with some halogen spotlight behind (1. 49W , 2. 105W) so there shouldn t be a power issue.

Does this happen when you use the native app too? If so you could try to set warm up time, to see if it helps

Hi, i cant simulate it in the app. In the app i can only set the dim level and after turn on the light. Via Flow i can have an action with dim 100% and the light will go on.

Hi i did some more testing. If i set the transistion time to 1000 it s ok to have action turn on and turn off. But if i use only the action dim to 100% it seems to be shelly will not use the transistion time , the lights will be immediately on but in the “cold” phase they will turn off some seconds later. Also i tried it with warm-up but this is not working

Try to recalibrate the dimming function. I sometimes see that unexpected behavior can be resolved by recalibration.

Hi thanks for your answer, but i did this already several time.

IS anyone aware of a guide how to operate gate (open/close) with shelly 1 and use it with homekit via Homey?

Set auto off on shelly 1 directly. It will work like a push button.
For homekit, turn on experimental homekit integration and you should see it in homekit. I was able to see and use it in Home assistant over homekit integration.

Sure, but Homekit will see it as a switch, right? not the gate?