[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

When you try to create a flow, based on a button event from a shelly i3, the shelly device is not appearing in the list of devices to select from
Latest test version of the app installed

9e350d63-c459-4ef1-95e9-0b3e53ef0de2

Hi Jelger,

Just installed 3.0.30. Everything seems to be working fine except the problem with the RGBW bulbs partly remains. When activating the “avond” flow the lamps are dimming but not changing colour. However, I am able to set a colour now through the homey app (previously I could only do this from Shelly app). Once they have been set to any colour on the colour wheel the flow works as intended.

Attached are my flows for reference. Now that I share them through the forum I see the values have quite a lot of decimals, I don’t see those in the app.

Tom

There indeed seems to be something wrong with your temperature, hue and saturation flowcards. Try redoing the flows and see if that fixes the decimals. In the next test release I really fixed the issue with the Bulb.

1 Like

I just pushed a new release to the test channel of the app store (see the link below). The release does not contain any new functionality but a lot of code has been rewritten to make it easier for me to maintain the app. I’m looking for people that are willing to test this version before I publish it to the stable channel. You only need to do a smoke test and see if the device updates it’s capabilities as expected and you can switch back to the stable version from the app store afterwards without issues. If there is something wrong with the test version please let me know here and send me a app diagnostics report. Thanx.

v3.0.31 - 2021-03-27 - TEST

• Code improvements for easier maintenance
  • Small fix for switching between color modes of the Shelly Bulb
2 Likes

I’m in, push it and will test motion, dimmer 2 , the 2.5 and 1pm

Everything works. Had some sync issues but after a couple times on off I’d works again

Downloaded again. Re-created the flows and they seem to work correct now, thanks!

I3 working again!

v3.0.31 - 2021-03-29

• Code improvements for easier maintenance
  • Small fix for switching between color modes of the Shelly Bulb

In the last updates one of the relays of my shelly 2 has stopped working. This is the error it gives me:

Can you send met diagnostics report.

v3.0.32 - 2021-03-29

• Small fix for devices appearing as offline while they are not.

Solved in v32. Fast.

Thanks!

1 Like

v3.0.33 - 2021-03-30

• Fix for Shelly 4 Pro appearing as offline.
1 Like

Thanks for the fast response. The 4 Pro works fine now!

Hello, I am new homey user and I am building my new house with 80+ shelly modules with DIN rail adapters in my main electric cabinet.
I am making scene for Outdoor lights and Interior lights with shelly dimmer 2 combination with motion sensors. I set transition time in shelly app for dimmers to 5000 ms. This work fine, but no in homey flow. When is flow dissabled, works OK (see video: from 0sec to 20sec). But when is enabled (video: from 30sec to 56sec) there is problem.
When is used function “DIM TO 60%” there is no transition time, but light jump to 60% immediately.
Turn OFF make no problem.
Can be this function modified? Or I have to use another function?
Thank you
video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEJ5NGtzP9s

First of all, thanx for the donation. Much appreciated … :pray: .

In your flow you are “overwriting” the transition time with a dim to 60% command. The dim to 60% command is immediately triggered when the light is turned on and does not allow for the transition effect anymore. A possible solution is to delay the dim to 60% with 1 second.

at the shelly rgbw2 that I use as a 4 x white led output. There I read the dimming value to make a circuit. But I found out today that that no longer works. So the% dimming can no longer be read in homey. would you like to look at this if you have time? see serre number 3 this is on, but no longer see the%.

Can you restart the app, wait 2 minutes, change the dim level and send me a diagnostic report afterwards.

v3.0.35 - 2021-03-31

• Fix issue with dim values for RGBW2 White.

since update v3.0.34 (39 minutes ago)and restart homey and shelley devices homey keeps saying [invaled _device] how to fix? It is Shelly 1 and 2.5
Or how to get update v3.0.35