[APP][Pro] Daikin AI

Thanks for the reply, this is very sad for me. But why I’m able to start and change temp/mode but not switching off if these aircos use different protocols?

Hi,

Quick question since I am confused by what is supported and what not.

My installer is recommending the Sensira model with added WiFi module (BRP069B45). Is this AC supported? Cause above I read something about “remove all backward compatibility for the old model drivers (named emura, nexura, sensira, etc.) from the app”. And in the app description there are no models written under this WiFi module.

Thanks!

Protocols… it is always about the details…

You should be fine.

1 Like

Returning to homekit question, it would be really nice to have fully functional device in homey, and working thermostat with separate fan in homekit, without any additional virtual devices and flows with state sync

it can probably be done with separate homekit bridge, added directly in this plugin. What do you think?
If you are ok with such approach, i can try to implemented it and make pr.

No.

1 Like

It was a little bit rude :thinking:

Can elaborate why you are against it?

I have updated my Daikin airconditioning, I have added it again, using the actual version of the software (3.3.0 is my best guess, can’t find it anywhere in the app itself)

I can control my Daikin just fine, flows however are not functioning.
The flow goes through the motions (see image), but the AC doesn’t start.
Did anyone experience the same problem? If so, Does anyone knows the solution?

Hi @Jan_Peeters, I replicated your flow and it is working fine with my Emura 2.

App version can be found ‘More’ > ‘Apps’ > look for Daikin Ai.

Hi,
The version is 3.3.0 indeed.
Any idea what might be the problem?

Sorry, but I have no a clue why it is not working for you. Did you reboot Homey already?

I’ll try that tomorrow. I’ll keep you updated.

Hi,
After some time (a few hours) the flows started to react.
Strange, but hey, it works!
Thank you!

1 Like

Did something recently change that causes this notification on my Daikin (Emura) Airco units in Homey?

No, but you have to upgrade from the old to the new driver model read the thread…

Got it! Thanks for the response.

1 Like

Hello,

Is it possible to add the function “flash streamer” to the app so i can use it in a flow?

Special functions are a kind of experimental… The streamer function, any special mode, must be selected during paring for it to be available under mode selection. Special modes cannot be used in flows, I might try to change that in a future update. For now I have no plans to change anything soon with respect to special modes. Guess this answers your question.

We have three FTXM20N2V1B airco’s with a BRP069B41 controller but with the simple daikin Al homekit applet the flow functions works but with the more advanced functions in the non homekit applet flows are not working. When I choose a working mode in the tile itself it works but when I let a flow set the working mode to cool for example nothing happened. Maybe something you can do something with? :slight_smile:

Share your flow like a user did 16 days ago…