[APP][Pro] Daikin AI

@Homey_Lampje aka Peter, Is it possible to enable the ‘swing’ function in the app, or did I miss it (that it isn’t possible/already integrated)

Ps. Donated 2 beers :wink: (Limburgse prijzen :wink: )

Hi Ivo,

Many thanks for your donation, highly appreciated by me.

Swing and Fan control will return… however still waiting for a fix from Athom, see also the limitations sections in the release notes of the Daikin AI app in the App Store.

@Sjalabert when you install the latetst testflight version of the Homey app you can control swing and fan again.

1 Like

Yes!!! Great!!!

The text within in the yellow circle is too long and I will correct this in a future update, see screenshots.

1 Like

Version 2.0.8, with the above shown cosmetic fixes, will be available via the app store later this week. Initially as beta a couple of days later as stable release. Note: that the above shown functionality requires Homey’s mobile app version 2.0.6 or higher.

1 Like

v2.0.8 available via the app store as beta.

What has changed? The AC function naming for the “picker” selections.

Note: the “Airflow Rate” and “Swing” (a picker) control requires Homey mobile app version 2.0.6 (for iOS, Android app version number ??) or higher to be shown, see also the screenshots in above posts.

Promoted v2.0.8 to stable.

1 Like

Announcement: In a upcoming release it will be possible to add a trigger / condition card based on the airconditioner its operating mode.

1 Like

Version 2.0.10 will be available as beta later this week.

Version 2.0.10 is now available in the App store as beta version.

1 Like

Version 2.0.10 is now available on the stable channel via the App Store.

1 Like

Tested v2.0.10 with the latest firmware (2.1.2), and it’s working without any issues.

2 Likes

Daikin AI works with Google Home

Just install “model Homekit”, there is no need to install one of the Apple Homekit apps from Athom’s App Store. However please note the functional limitations of “model Homekit” as mentioned in the “user manual”.

1 Like

Hi
In my country used Daikin BRP072A
Please anyone will confirm its same with BRP069A or not?
And same compatible & works perfect on my smartphone, if I’ve used in my country.
( my Daikin model FTKV25NVM4 & FTKC25NVM4)
Many thanks friend

@adrs you can do this simple check using a webbrowser…

enter http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/aircon/get_control_info url in your webbrowser, replace xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx with the IP-address of your Airco and you should see a response like shown below.

ret=OK,pow=0,mode=4,adv=,stemp=24.0,shum=0,dt1=24.0,dt2=M,dt3=21.5,dt4=24.0,dt5=24.0,dt7=24.0,dh1=0,dh2=0,dh3=0,dh4=0,dh5=0,dh7=0,dhh=50,b_mode=4,b_stemp=24.0,b_shum=0,alert=255,f_rate=A,f_dir=0,b_f_rate=A,b_f_dir=0,dfr1=A,dfr2=B,dfr3=A,dfr4=A,dfr5=A,dfr6=A,dfr7=A,dfrh=5,dfd1=0,dfd2=0,dfd3=0,dfd4=0,dfd5=0,dfd6=3,dfd7=0,dfdh=0

If it is not working try replacing http with https.

If you see this response in your browser Daikin AI most likely will work, however no guarantees nor support for this adapter/airco model.

Wow, Lampje

what an amazing job you have been doing so far!
I followed most of the comments of this tread and the previous one… you’ve come a long way!

I’ve then configured 4 a/c controllers through their static ip addresses … pretty happy with the results! All but one thing is working seamlessly with homey, HomeKit etc. the only thing that hasn’t been working is the “turn on” feature neither through Apple home kit not in the homey app. The App will show as “on” for a few seconds but then return to off. The actual aircon /heater won’t change state and stays off.

I don’t see that this similar problem happened n to anyone else in the tread, hence I wonder it

Here is the output of the get info/
ret=OK,pow=1,mode=4,adv=,stemp=21.5,shum=0,dt1=18.5,dt2=M,dt3=18.0,dt4=21.5,dt5=21.5,dt7=18.5,dh1=0,dh2=50,dh3=0,dh4=0,dh5=0,dh7=0,dhh=50,b_mode=4,b_stemp=21.5,b_shum=0,alert=255

The wifi adapter is BRP072A42 I’ve used the template for comfort as Wells’s HomeKit … both has the same issue on any of the a/c units

All the rest seems to work just fine.

Would you be able to assist on that?

Let me know if you’d like any additional info!
Regards

@RZLO hi, check your advanced device settings… demo mode should be set to NO.

Hey Lampje,

thanks for the quick response. what leads you to think that it’s on demo mode? (i.e. which flag from the get output?)

the settings seem to be different here - the demo mode isn’t located under each device, but rather it’s a global setting on the app menu. see attached screenshots.

that could be a difference in the app version or even on the adapter model (yours is BRP069A and mine is BRP072A42). also, the device is fully operational (if it was in demo, it wouldn’t respond to changes, right?)

IMG_EAF4E31F0AF1-1
IMG_589E1880FABD-1

is there any troubleshooting step that you’d suggest me?
Cheers,
RZLO

I am talking about Demo mode in the Homey Daikin AI app… you are sending screenshots of another app (Daikin’s own app).

1 Like