[APP][Pro] Enigma2 DVB Boxes Support

what i would like to do is . when box switched on then put my receiver to sat/cable the first option i do not see when i make a new flow how can i establisch this.

thanks

@Leo_van_Nieuwenborgas the box is not actively sending out his status, i didnā€™t choose to implement a monitoring for power on / off. Only solution would be to poll the box in a specified time, but this will bring a gap between real on time and recognized on time. Therefor i have not included it.
I thought about doing it when rewriting the driver to support the boxes as devices, and make it user configurable due to the heavy impact on network traffic and homey load.

ok understood. Have you an idea when you will change the app? Just for my reference.

when you need some testing i like to do when nessesary

Hello,

i just installed my VU+ Uno 4K SE and was hoping to get this integrated.
App is installed on my HomeyPro with lastest FW, webinterface of the Uno is accessible, config in the app has been done and app (+ Homey) have been restartet.

Now I am running into a similar problem as

as I cannot add any Enigma2 device to my home when pressing the ā€œ+ā€ button.
Is this normal due to the new discovery method offered by Homey or is it a bug or is it me?

Thanks for any adviceā€¦

Hello @KaiF
Nice to read that you would like to use my app. Currently you need to open the app settings page and add your up address there. I donā€™t have done the discovery yet. I didnā€™t had much time recently to further develop the app. I hope I can find more time to update the app and make better use.

If you need further information do not hesitate to ask here.

Kind Regards

Hi,

thanks for the quick reply. I think i did that.
What I am wondering now is how to use the receiver (state) in flows. Where would I find the cardsā€¦
Maybe I am just not getting itā€¦

Stupid meā€¦
Just - finally - found that flow cards are available in the ā€œthenā€ section of a flowā€¦

1 Like

@carp3-noctem Hi,

Are you working on new update? Big Thanks

Iā€™m still looking how to improve the app. But actually i have a other big project, that has priority (renovating a old house and make it smart with knx, new network and all of that stuff). When this is finished, i hope to find some time to further develop the enigma app.

hello,

i have a dreambox one. the box is in standby, but when i try to wakeup the box with the command ā€œleave standbyā€ nothing happens?

iā€™m able to selct the channel.

thanks

philipp

Hello @Philipp_Karl,

can you please check the following:
open your browser and go to this location:
http://IP_OF_BOX:PORT/web/powerstate?newstate=5
should bring the Box to standby
http://IP_OF_BOX:PORT/web/powerstate?newstate=4
should bring the Box to wake up
If these both should work, then the code should work as well, since this call is sended from my code.
also it would be helpful if you can send me a screen or the source code of the output from following call:
http://IP_OF_BOX:PORT/web/about and http://IP_OF_BOX:PORT/web/deviceinfo

Please make also sure your box gets the same IP adress each time it is waken up, and doesnā€™t change, esle it will not be addressable.

hello @carp3-noctem,

the web controls work perfectly. i had to insert the password of the webinterface:

i think that the problem is the password, where can i insert this in your app?

best regards

Yes, the password then is the problem. The app is not ready to support a password.

I currently donā€™t have the freetime to further develop the app. But i hope that i will find the time again.

Hello,

unfortunately the enigma app does not show the box in the devices, like the Samsung TV app, where you can turn it on and off.

Would it be possible to create a virtual device with which you can switch the enigma-TV BOX on and off? It would be important that the status is displayed, i.e. if I switch it on manually it would be displayed in the app.

Greetings

Philipp

It would be possible to do so, but this requires a rewrite of the complete app.

sadly i canā€™t currently invest time to do so, it was planned to provide such a function, but i donā€™t have much sparetime at the moment.

Hi @carp3-noctem,

Will this app updated to new homey pro compatible

1 Like

Hello Tolga,

i donā€™t know yet if i can find some time to do Updates. At this stage it is not planned to further develop this app, as iā€™m not using any of these Receivers anymore. I need to check how much time it might take to update to the newest SDK, if i can make it happen i will post here.

Regards
Markus

1 Like

+1 thank you

Hallo Markus,

gibt es ein Update zum Update ? :laughing:
Es wƤre Klasse wenn diese Top App ein Update fĆ¼r den Homey 2023 bekommen wĆ¼rde.

Schƶne GrĆ¼ĆŸe
Marco

+1 to @Marco_Eis :slight_smile: