[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

I also tested a flow that sends a voice command when the doorbell rings.
These flows are working fine for me.

1 Like

Great stuff @Heula ! Nice to see the combination of different devices together with Eufy.

Thanks for sharing :smiley:

Yes, it does work great together with these two devices.
Your welcome for sharing. I think sharing flows could be helpful for other (newbie) users. When I started with Homey I found those who were available real helpful for myself.
Sometimes people don’t want to share their flow for unknown reasons.

1 Like

This morning I noticed an issue with setting the alarm to home.
Because I had changed some things in my go to bed flow the alarm didn’t go to custom 1 (sleep mode) so I had to do it manually on the keypad.
This morning when I woke up my wake up flow started but couldn’t set it back to home mode because it didn’t recognize that it was on custom 1.
So I tested it and indeed, when set manually a mode on the keypad flows that wants to change the security mode won’t work.
Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks.

@Heula
Eufy has an issue where te notifications from the homebase are turned off. Can you check that? I have this issue too. In the new version of the Homey app (with the new library) I can force these settings. Left is how I see it everytime. Right what it should be

That is odd, I had the settings set as in image on the right but when I just looked now it was set as the image on the left. When setting it back to the right image the flows works just fine. I will check if this keeps changing without my doing.

Thanks.

Yeah exactly. So that’s what I said. That’s an Eufy issue. It somehow resets. Hopefully we can fix it in the new version :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I can not figure out how to make a snapshot, What I want is that when a device is switched on, that the camera takes a picture of the room. It sounds simple, but what I get is a picture of the last motion detection and not a picture of the moment.

Hey @Remko_H ,
Please check Frequently Asked Questions Q3 :slight_smile:

EDIT: especially Q3-A2 & Q3-A3

1 Like

Hi @MrBlue

Could you share your flows for Face++?

2 Likes

I’m interested in your flow(s) for Face++ as well.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi someone knows why not see snapsot homey app? And if send motion alarm flow to telegram I live same picture like this. How can fix it? Thanks.

Hey @Felho
Please check Frequently Asked Questions Q3 :slight_smile:
Especially Q3-A2 & Q3-A3

I use person detection see my flow, the and row is only test!! original set nobody is at home
my flow
and here is my bug report: df0ca2d7-0f1c-4988-96f8-63f57ab2e7ba

I add to cameras NAS RSTP and now work flow and send snapshot telegram. I dont’t now which solutions fix this.

Hey,
Can you check you Security Mode? (Home, Away, Disarmed etc)
Make sure it has the notifications enabled. This is needed for Homey tot receive events.

In your diagnostics I dont see issues.

yes security mode is away when I tested. Notification is enabled, the other notification I receved. And I reseved Eufy same but now have picture.

If you receive notifications from Eufy. Homey should also be Able to pick that up.

Is your issue resolved?

I think yes, but homey not pick that Eufy picture, Homey always send this.

If when card motion detected always send old lest picture,
If Motion alarm turned on, same,
and if person detected same.

But I try fix this, I settings both cam my NAS, and after send homey picture notification and telegram. But I think this is not real good solution
But works for me.

@Felho
Try to restart the Eufy Homey app (as described in the FAQ)
This probably fixes it for you

that was I first try. Not fix it. just NAS setup. But now it’s work. And now I disabled it NAS smttings and work. I don’t understand why need this setup. Could you see my bug report? Find it any error?