[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

@Tomek_D Make sure to enable your notifications in the selected security mode: [APP] Eufy Security - #1400 by martijnpoppen

Next to that. This is not related to the Homey app. Homey only reacts to the official Eufy app but it cannot manipulate any notification.

This is how it looks for me

Enable motion detection for your doorbell. You can probably click that pencil :wink:

I have the door on the road, when I turn it on, it will detect motion all the time

it’s strange because if I turn off the flow, the recording is saved after pressing the bell, and if I turn on the flow, there is no recording

Also when you set it to person detection only?

That’s strange… you can send me an diagnostic report if you want, then i can validate if everything is correct on the Homey side.
Diagnostic report you can do via:

More - Apps - Eufy Security - Settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report

Yes, because a lot of people go up to 50 notifications per day

9300eb1f-4336-4df0-929c-d71f1fb61f5a

Thanks,
will reach out to you in a DM :wink:

So did some checks and seems like Eufy is not really fast with showing notifications.

I experienced the same issue and had to force restart my official Eufy app before I could see the recordings.

Doesn’t seem to be related to the Homey Eufy app.

Same here. Has been going on with the original Eufy app for some time now.

1 Like

Hi Martijn. The todo for the keypad battery stat is super. Is there also a battery stat for the door sensors to do? Or should it just work? Mine do not give stats yet.

1 Like

Hey @AB-domotica
At this moment it’s not possible to retrieve the battery status from the doorsensors. :frowning:

New app update (live: 2.11.12):

Changes:

• FIX: reset motion alarm on startup

CC: @Chris_nl

1 Like

Hello there!

Need help… didn’t success to add a inside camera to homey…

In the app, a failed message said me to register a code but my profil works on eufy app.

Can you help me?

Hey @JulienGerault

You have to disable 2FA to use Eufy with Homey.
For now it’s not supported. I’m working on a 2FA integration

Or just create a second account for Homey in the Eufy app, that has no 2FA but a very very long password :slight_smile:

1 Like

New app update (live: 2.11.13):

Changes:

• FIX: command retry mechanism for indoor cams

CC: @Chris_nl

1 Like

Problem has been solved.

When the doorbell is pressed i’m getting an image. If i leave the “text” bar empty within the flow card the android phones get a notification with just the photo. My iPhone doesn’t even receive the notification.

If i put some text within the flow card like: “Er is iemand aan de deur” the notification will hit my iPhone aswell. Weird behavior imo.

Other issue is “motion” behavior. I 've got a flow which states: “if motion has been detected” and the time is between “00:00 and 06:00” send a notification. But no notifications. My doorbell doesn’t seem to detect anything. If i look into the APP of EUFY i’m able to see motion is detected during the night. What could be my issue? (probably a configuration fault on my part).

Thank you for your effort!