[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

Bedankt voor je reply!
I was a bit confused but now it’s working! In the OEM Eufy app both devices show the same ip adress (84.107…12) wich is unusual i guess. I overlooked the possibility to change the IP’s in the (your) Eufy Homey App. Once I changed that the second cam is usable with Homey.

1 Like

Hey @Kevjan ,
Yeah they changed it to public a IP. Not sure why, but the Homey app didn’t take care of that. Now it does :slight_smile:

Good that you found it

Hey!
One more thing here - it seems i can’t get notifications that motion is detected from floodlight camera to homey. I do get notifications from Eufy app.

Hey @KristapsM
Can you create a report for that?

More → Apps → Eufy Security → Settings wheel right top → Send diagnostic report

Then I’ll have a look

sent

1 Like

@KristapsM stange it works different then all other cameras.
Can you try to set the notification setting to include thumbnail?

probably that fixes it for now. Then i’ll make a fix for the full effect setting

Will do. Will let you know how/if it works.

Seems to be working. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Nice @KristapsM , thanks for verifying will make a update for the flood light to also work with the full effect.

I’ll probably ask you next week if you can test that :wink:

Sure! Thanks for workaround!

@martijnpoppen
I am having only the eufy indoor camera without the homebase. Few times ago, you told me you were waiting for an update in the api so that we could get geofencing via the app in homey as soon as oauth2 was apiable or something like that…

@mattrix ah yes. So the 2FA part is not working yet and still working on that.
Once that’s done I have to check if you can get blocked by Eufy.
If not it’s possible to make 2-way communication for the indoor cam’s etc.

But that’s all still a big IF :stuck_out_tongue:

So no luck yet unfortunately.

Once I have something to test i’ll let you know

Martijn,
Why is it that eufy dos not do the person detection in Homey ore the motion ore the normal detection when the alarm is of? I want the camera to detect a person en than the ligts go on. Seems tot work when the alarm I activated but not when I am I’m home.

In the eufy app it see person en is trigers recording without notification. But in Homey dos not seem to work.

Thx!

Hey @Yannick_Eeckelaert ,
Probably because in the home mode you disabled the notifications.
Homey cannot work without the notifications. (it more a less a extra phone in your account)

So if you want Homey to be able to detect the motion or persons enable notifications when in Home mode.

Ok wil do that. I use eufy app next to Homey. Wil disable my home notification in iPhone settings. Strange that we can not configure it like a second device with its own notification. As een extra user of Some sort…… would like tho keep using euf app en home…

Yeah I agree. Notification settings are system wide. Would be great if that’s user only.
But that’s Eufy logic :wink:

Hi Martijn,

I’ve noticed that the battery % won’t update any more for the 2C pro cam. Yesterday the battery was at 5% today at 100% but homey still showing the % at 39%. Bit strange.

Today i’ve got the keypad :slight_smile: , i was wondering the same as @Heula would be cool as the keypad could be intergrated.
Ps. i’ve found this at github, link1 link2 link3 but you probably already found that :wink:
I’ll keep an eye out if for some info

Hey @Jeroen_W,
Yes battery status is a Eufy Server issue. The updates of the server can take a long time.
Also see the FAQ Q5

For the keypad I’m still checking.
The library you shared I did check but decided not to go that way. It doesn’t add anything extra. I tried it and decided to improve the current library and actually it does the same now :stuck_out_tongue: See: [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #987 by martijnpoppen

About the keypad. One thing is possible and that’s battery status. That’s already on the to-do list: [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #3 by martijnpoppen

1 Like

New app update (live: 2.13.0):

Changes:

• NEW: Add Snooze mode Flowcard for all cameras
  • FIX: Floodlight not working when notification type is full effect @KristapsM
  • FIX: DoorSensor sometimes not recognized in notifications

CC: @Chris_nl you requested the snooze too :wink:

Hey!
Notification are now working when i choose Full Effect.

Not related to homey, but i don’t see what is different between this setting and “include thumbnail” setting… Sometimes I get 2 notifications - first just a text, then text with picture. Sometimes only one Notification with text and picture. But this behavior is from EUFY App as well.

1 Like