[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

Hey @Jeroen_W ,
Everything looks good except that the indoor cam is not recognized as a stand alone camera. Not sure why. But I would suggest the following:

• remove indoor cam from Homey
  • restart Eufy app
  • re-add indoor cam.

About the crying detection. I just tried it and it works here. Seems like a strange hickup.

Once you re-added your camera can you send a new report?

Ok i’ve removed the camera, did the steps tried again. But still no luck with the detection.

I noticed that the indoor cam is showing my outside IP, i’ve asked Eufy about it. Currently in chat with them, the chat agent said that it was strange.

edit : I will be contacted within 2 working days

I’ve send you the report

@Jeroen_W Yes they changed it a while ago.

Therefore I made a fix in Homey to retrieve the local IP via discovery. So when you look inside the Eufy Homey app settings you would see a internal IP.

For the crying I would suggest change the notification style to Include thumbnail. It has a strange behavior on full effect mode.

Edit: The indoor camera is now recognized as a stand alone camera by the way :wink:

Yes it’s working now, i’ve changed the setting to include terminal and it’s working like expected.

1 Like

Are there any plans to integrate with the new Beta programm?

1 Like

Hey @HScholing ,
For current moment no.

Eufy has no official integration for Smart Home platform or a open API.
So the current integration is a reversed engineered API.

That’s all I can say for now. Once I know more I’ll defenitely let you guys know :slight_smile:

Is it (or will it be) possible to change mode in a flow? I would like to set my cameras to away mode when nobody’s home.

Thanks!

Hey @Tiwas ,
Yes you can do that via the Homebase.

I don’t have the homebase. I didn’t think the 2k cameras were compatible with it, and I didn’t really need it anyway. Is there no way to do it when I only have the cameras?

@Tiwas yes you can.
It’s the card: Arm Mode

1 Like

Hey.
Im getting this message after trying to connect eufy with homey.
Error: Request failed: https://mysecurity.eufylife.com/api/v1/passport/login → 26006 - Email address or password incorrect.
Im getting this message even when trying to log in from my normal eufy account or the second admin eufy account i did for homey reasons. Any ideas?

Seems unrelated to the Eufy app, did you already try a password reset?

1 Like

Hey chris . I didnt for none of the 2 eufy accounts i made.
Any ideas why?

Hello,

Question, I have a wireless doorbell which is sometimes offline, so got no message when somebody at the door.

Is it possible to get a message when it is offline?

Thanks.

Marcel

Hey @Marcel_1988
No unfortunately not.
Eufy has a online connection only for receiving notifications

@PanagiotisManolis can you try your login here?
eufy Security if that also doesn’t work it Will be related to your Eufy account

By creating a second account in eufy and then logging in at Homey-app with the second account it gives an Error: no hubs found.
What can Ido?

Regards, Ab

Hey @AbvanderVegte
Make sure to share your Camera’s and Homebase with this extra account.
You can do that via Friends and Family in the official Eufy app

Thanks a lot, this is working perfectly now!
Vera helpfull!!

Hi @martijnpoppen

Great App! Unfortunate i’m getting an error:

Error: Cannot read property ‘T8010P…’ of undefined.

It does authenticate because it finds my doorbell when i try to add. But i get time-outs on any actions on that doorbell device.

Any idea?