[APP][Pro] < group > (3.2.4 - Stable)

Go to More- Settings - and then the group app. There you can also set their behaviour.

2 Likes

@rindler Thanks! That seems to be working :smiley:

It would be great if you will look at it later as I have not been able to find any generic type that worked.

Regards

thomas

Sendt fra
Mail
til Windows 10

I have not been able to find any generic setting that detect the switch under advanced, so any good idea is apreciated.

Regards

thomas

Sendt fra
Mail
til Windows 10

What capabilities/functions do you have when you just use one switch? Is it added through an app or as a general zigbee device?

It is connected Via the xiaomi app and have 6 functions, it works perfect with homey and the original app, but when you have 10 switches we need a group function so you don’t end up with 10 flows

#Aliexpress US $8.78 11%OFF | 2018 Xiaomi Mijia Wireless Switch House Control Center Intelligent Multifunction Smart Home Device work with mi home app

https://a.aliexpress.com/_TRxwB

Outlook til Android

Okey, at least my devices which have on/off capabilities at least can be found when added as ‘Other (Advanced)’. Have you tried using the built in flows triggered by Devices - Turn specific devices on/off, and then choose what ‘type’ and ‘zone’?

Ahh yes, good idea, I will try that way and see if I can get the results.

Regards Thomas

Outlook til Android

I have two Fibaro Smoke detectors in a group. During the week, got Smoke alarm from those when Homey restarted. I were told in this discussion that problem is because i have a group. Somehow the group when it initializes, triggers the smoke alarm on. See discussion in here Fibaro by Athom

Could this be fixed somehow?

Yes, group when restarted first goes on then off. This on/off triggers your flow. I had similar situation with contact sensors.

Hi @Jamie I having some issues with setting up group for contact alarm. “ Error: An unknown has occurred [invalid class]. He is my diag number 354f5c61-9647-4086-aef4-7804464f3566 if you can spare a cycle. Thanks

FYI, if I create under other it works fine. Created issue on git. https://github.com/hive/com.groups/issues/54

1 Like

@Jamie Seems the app does not support the upgrade to Homey v5.0.
After upgrade i can no longer group Zigbee devices.
Have posted issue on github.

Aware that this upgrade is experimental, just thought I’d let people know.

I have one zigbee device in a group working ok under 5.0

Hmm. Can I ask what kind of device? I have lights and blinds from Ikea Trådfri and none of those work. They did work before the update.

An i-casa filament bulb.

Ok. Must be spesific to the Ikea devices then

That could be. Maybe some others can share their experience…

Here is the error

Hi Trobjorn, I’ve managed to get my ikea bulbs work under “groups”.
First go to devices, add new, select group, select lights, add ikea lights. Then go More/ apps/ group/ configure. Here you have to configure your bulbs, like this. Then it works.
And yes, I’m on homey 5 too.