[APP][Pro] Kia and Hyundai

@Gruijter
v2.5.0
What is your recommendation of the settings?

I made the defaults

• 15 mins for server updates
  • 10 mins for car on
  • 0 for 24/7
1 Like

If you want to install the new UVO connect 2021 app on an Android tablet, this is not yet possible. The direct download of the app can help:

And version 2.5.1 was just released:

• Improved handling of quotum error.
  • Improved watchdog.
2 Likes

thanks! that seems to have fixed my inability to connect to my Kona over the last couple of days.

1 Like

Version 2.5.2 is released:

• bluelinky@7.3.0.
  • Fix google ETTH when parked.
2 Likes

Hi,

Installed the app, authenticated succesfully but the status is not updated and I get the following error in the log

[err] 2021-07-17 07:11:22 [uvo] [dev] doPoll failed Cannot read property ‘find’ of undefined
[log] 2021-07-17 07:11:20 [uvo] [dev] refreshing charge targets
[err] 2021-07-17 06:56:21 [uvo] [dev] doPoll failed Cannot read property ‘find’ of undefined
[log] 2021-07-17 06:56:20 [uvo] [dev] refreshing charge targets
[err] 2021-07-17 06:41:21 [uvo] [dev] doPoll failed Cannot read property ‘find’ of undefined
[log] 2021-07-17 06:41:20 [uvo] [dev] refreshing charge targets
[err] 2021-07-17 06:27:49 [uvo] [dev] doPoll failed Cannot read property ‘find’ of undefined
[log] 2021-07-17 06:27:47 [uvo] [dev] refreshing charge targets
[log] 2021-07-17 06:27:32 [uvo] [dev] Status refresh from car
[err] 2021-07-17 06:27:27 [uvo] [dev] doPoll failed Cannot read property ‘find’ of undefined
[log] 2021-07-17 06:26:19 [uvo] [dev] Start polling server SORENTO @ 15 minute interval

The car is a Kia Sorento PHEV … in brandindicator I get to see “H” … Has it something Todo with the car not being recognized properly ?

Great app by the way !!

Grtz

Hi @GeWu

Can you send an app diagnostics report?
I dont think a Sorento has been tested yet by someone before.

@GeWu do you need help creating an app diagnostics report? I haven’t received any from you.

Another bullshit from KIA. I hope this doesn’t prevent us from working with Homey.

https://mailchi.mp/acbdcdcaf9d3/aktualisiere-ihr-konto?e=f1cfa320bb

As far as I understand this is about migrating from UVO to the generic Kia account. I think most people have already done that. I migrated months ago and the Homey app has been adapted for it. Just make sure you use the same username and password to prevent credential mixups.

1 Like

I am unsure if it’s TRONITY or this app, or perhaps both, but I keep getting kicked out due to too many request.
I have a Ioniq 5 (project 45)

What region/country are you in? What are your update interval settings?

Europe/Norway
Server update: 60
Car on update int: 0
24/7 car update int: 0

I’ve had this happening two times. This Sunday, and last Sunday.

Mmh. That should not be a problem at all, assuming you do not have any other service polling the server/car. I use the default settings myself without any issues:

Server update: 15
Car on update int: 10
24/7 car update int: 0

Could you try those settings?

Well I had TRONITY also connected. I have now disconnected that service.
I will try your settings

1 Like

Any chance you could add steering wheel heat, as the BlueLink app?

Maybe, I’ll have to investigate because the api command would be cobined wihth temperature and defrost settings.

Can you explain your use case?

I have several flows connected to virtual and wireless buttons. I want to press a button and have the car heat up and warm the steering wheel. It’s a hassle to use the BlueLink app

Ok I’ll look into it when I find the time.

1 Like