[App][Pro] Onkyo Receiver

@Rene_Esvelt,. There is an option in your receiver calls Network Standby. This option need tot be ON.
This makes sure the networkconnectivity will always be there even when the receiver is turned off

Hi there,

I have TX-NR515 but nothing works with this new app. Muting, volume up, volume down, power off, power on. I have filled my ip address in the setting page.

@XeNoN62,. Thats strange. Should workā€¦can you try it again and send a diagnostic log?

Hi Mickel,

It is very strange. The previous version worked well so it is probably not my Onkyo. With this new version, the entire TX-NR515 is not seen while, when I enter my IP address, it is found.

4e2e699c-298d-4d79-9a70-aeab333bb7ae

Sincerely,

Paul Person

Thanks Mickel, the Network Standby option was switched off. All is working as expected now! Keep up the good work!

@Arie_Ruitenberg, version 3.2.1 in store(test) , where the Volume+ and Volume- are also adjusted when using the receivervolumestep 0.5.
Can you test this? thanks

@XeNoN62, Paul, thanks for the diagnosticlog. i donā€™t see anything wrong in the log so for now now idea what wrongā€¦
The used IP address is : 192.168.25.20?
In the log i see constant timeout on that IP. For me looks like a network issue or receiver issue.

Some hints :slight_smile:

• make sure the IP is correct ( check it with a ping or telnet 60128)
  • make sure the receiver IP is a static IP.
  • Check the setting ā€œnetwork stanbyā€ is ON in the receiver. if not turnit ON.
  • Check of the receiver has the latest firmware
  • PTP ( pull the plug) from receiver, maybe the socket hangs.
1 Like

Ok, thanks alot!! the solution was PTP (pull the plug) from receiver!!
Everythings works great now.

And yes IP address is correct :grinning:

Onkyo receiver added successfully. Commands work from the devices page. When I try to add a command from a flow the Homey iPhone app crashes. This happens when selecting a ā€˜thanā€™ card and I try to choose a custom or RAW command. Looks promising , thanks for your well appreciated work!

@Maurice, also happens on the android app, but not on the web(https://flow.homey.app/)
Will look in to that, but maybe it a bug in the homeyapp.

[EDIT[ create a support mail to Athom.

1 Like

Hi Mickel, everything works fine! Top work, iā€™m really happy with this app!

Regards,
Arie

Everything still works fine for me now, also the maxvolumesetting.
I donā€™t use that much though, probably not the best tester there isā€¦ :slight_smile:
But thanks again Mickel, the app works great for me!

@Maurice , version 3.2.3 in test , should solve the problem when adding a flow with iphone or android the homeyapp will crash,.
After contact with Athom they gave me the solution.

Thanks! This solves the issue!
Another question: Is there any way to reboot the receiver with a flow? Didnā€™t see the command in the listā€¦
My Airplay stops working after x days, the only solution is to switch the power. A reboot in the middle of the night would be a great solution.

HI Maurice, great to here. No theres is no command for rebooting the receiver.
But you can put a smartsocket in between and do a reboot flow thru that solution :slight_smile:

Yes I was also thinking of that as the second option. Thanks for developing this great app!

@maurice, your welcome do a review please,
i think everybody is happy now so end this week i will push it to live.

1 Like

Will write it if the new version is live, otherwise itā€™s a review about the ā€œold versionā€ :slight_smile:

Version 3.2.3 is LiVE now.

1 Like

Versjon 3.2.3 broke my connection to my Pioneer sc-lx901. The app is now useless