[APP][Pro] Philips Hue Zigbee (Without the bridge)

@DirkG, not sure I follow you here… Do you not have the options below?

And yes, it’s the relative card you need to use.

1 Like

Like I said before, a stupid question!
I took another close look at the flows and now I understand it. :joy:

1 Like

Sorry @johan_bendz, another question.
How and when do you set the variable “Dim up/down status”?

I use these flows:

This is the setting on the action cards (and -10% for dimming down)

Dimming up or down works flawless by holding the dim buttons, the slight duration makes it all smooth.

1 Like

@DirkG, you create and manage Logic variables under …(more)/Logic.

Yes I know that, but I don’t understand when you switch the variable to YES.
In the 3rd and 4th flow the variable is already switched to YES. But whereof?
In the 5th flow you set the variable to NO. But if you want to dimm the light again, the variable must be set to YES.

Haha… you are correct… I overdid it by using the variable… works just fine without it :smiley:

1 Like

Yes, I can confirm this. It works flawless, thank you @DaneedeKruyff! :+1:t4:

1 Like

Hello, I wanted to integrate my Beyond pendant and table lamps, but none can be found. It is added as a standard lamp.
Are these lamps no longer supported?
greetings
Olaf

Hi @johan_bendz, still wanted to let you know the Resonate lights work like a charm after your update! Thanks!

1 Like

Is it possible to adjust the motion sensitivity of Philips hue outdoor sensor using this app?
I don’t own this sensor yet, still, I know that on Philips original app it can be adjusted, I just wonder if it can be done the same way if i pair it directly to homey using this app

There is an issue for this on GitHub. So far I have not received any feedback. This is the reason why I still have 3 lamps and the outdoor sensor connected at the Hue Bridge.

1 Like

Hun ok, thank you, didn’t know about that.
But the way you have it, you can control it or make automation’s on Homey right?
The other Philips app that uses the hue bridge doesn’t seem to support this outdoor sensor …

Hello @johan_bendz, in the last 3 weeks I had 3 times the problem that one dimmer switch (of two) did not work anymore, see also post #144 and #147.
I would like to exclude a connection problem, because 2 LightStrips are installed in the same little room and the switch is routed over one of these LightStrips.

By restarting the dimmer switch (press all 4 buttons at the same time) I could solve the problem the last 2 times.
I have sent you a diagnostic report (No. d1fc9819-a15b-42a5-952f-d2574c6beae5). Maybe you can find a problem.

Homey-Firmware: v5.0.0-rc.34
Philips Hue ZigBee App: v.2.0.10

Yes, the outdoor sensor is still connected to the hue bridge and with the Philips Hue app connected to homey. The ODS is supported by the app from Athom. I use the experimental v.5.0.2. app of course.
The sensitivity has to be set in the original Philips Hue App on the smartphone.

1 Like

Ok, this app version is for homey V5 correct?
I still run stable homey firmware and Philips hue app, I’m not so pro on this soo i bether wait till everything is confirmed to be running ok.
At least I found out that it will be supported on the next hue app version, that’s good news, I can adjust sensitivity on hue app from Philips no problem with that.
Thank you soo much for your help!

I’m not 100% sure, but I think that the Outdoor Sensor is also supported under Homey v4x and the current stable Hue app.

I don’t think it is, at least i don’t get that option when trying to add a new device.

Thanks Danee! Works fine.
but i use it down button up and down pressed, works for me easier.

In the test version (for Homey FW 5.x) it is the same, but the ODMS is supported.