[APP][Pro] Plugwise App by Plugwise [Adam, Anna, Smile P1] [v3.1.0]

Nope that’s a different setting ,

The profile comfort

1 Like

Hi Ted. Great App!

Probably, I am doing something wrong: I can’t find the tags for the Boiler/Adam when creating a flow. Do you what I’m doing wrong? I do see my Tom’s and Lisa’s, but not the Adam.

I would like to make a flow to switch the circulation pump for my floor heating on and off when the bolier state is on… It would even be better to see wether there is a “demand” for my living room zone. Is that possible?

Thx! Ruud

@Robin_van_Kekem
Thanks to your comment I finally bought and installed the Adam. It’s working great with adding a zone. Now I don’t have to change my thermostat.

Only thing I noticed is that my zone is not showing the current temperature. Is this something I have to change a setting for? It’s just showing ‘-’ there.

@TedTolboom any ideas?

This worked with my Toon without changing any setting.
Do you know if your thermostat is sending room temperature via OpenTherm?
That’s where the temperatur should come from.

Yes it is sending the temperature. In my plugwise app on my phone it’s showing this Temperature correctly.

In your previous message you said it didn’t show?

@Robin_van_Kekem my apologies for this late reaction, must have missed a notification there.

Also sorry for the confusion. What I mean is that if I use the application made by Plugwise to control the adam on my phone I see the temperature displaying correctly.
If I use the Homey app, than it’s not showing, only ‘-’, !

I have been in touch with Athom, they basically say: Yes we see an error in the logs, but since we are unable to reproduce it ourselves, I am not able to move this issue to the dev team. Since a while we can only escalate tickets we are able to reproduce.
They also say I have to check this site or slack to see if other people have the same issue.

I find this way of handling tickets very frustrating and totally not customer friendly. Anyone here ideas how to fix this?

1 Like

Yup, same for me. I didn’t notice because I can control my living room thermostat directly in Homey.

It took a while and a lot of communication with Athom, but there is a workaround:
In the Plugwise app add a new zone and add your thermostat to it. Then add this one to Homey, suddenly this works and you can remove the other zone.

I use ANNA - ADAM for ELGA wp. I only see measured roomtemp. Nothing else. Is this due to the special firmware for Elga?
I would like to see Ta and Rt in the homey app, as to use this in flows.

Do you use an ADAM or ADAM HA

Adam HA

@TedTolboom Really a good app, unfortunately I only miss a trigger for tap water changed in the flows. Will this option be available in the future?

1 Like

@TedTolboom

I too have two boilers (CV installaties); Will Homey and the Plugwise App you made be able to accommodate two ADAM HA’s?

I do not see the KOEN floorheating module in the list of supported devices.

Is it supported?

Thanks!

I emailed Plugwise support to find out if the Homey Plugwise App supports two Adam HA devices. They could not answer that question.

@Eternity I’m using both a Adam as well as a Anna on the same app / Homey without issues.
So I would expect, did not verify, that it is possible to use two Adams as well.

1 Like

Very interesting idea to include the gateway into the system. Especially if you were to switch from homey to something else or even if homey somehow ends up having issues you will still be able to use the gateway to control everything.

I have been looking into buying a zone regulated system for my next house. There is a bit of a twist with that house as it has a heating system consisting of a gas boiler and a biomass burner with back boiler and buffer tank system (yeah, that was a mouthful). I think for this system to work optimally I should be able to control two Adams, two Annas or an Anna and an Adam. I now know the Anna and Adam combo works but any news on two Adams or two Annas?

Oh and if that doesn’t work would it be possible to complete the system by using another “smart” thermostat entirely? For instance an MCO Home MH7H or am I just looking for trouble now?

@PaOel
I too only see the temperature setting, and not the presets.

Later I added 'Zones" as devices. In the App I now see the presets, but I do not see a way to apply the presets via flow cards (yet)

My system:

• Homey (Early 2016) with firmware v4.2.0
  • Plugwise App v2.3.0
  • Adam | 2 Anna’s | 2 Plugs

@TedTolboom Are the presets available somewhere?
Thanks!

PS
Perhaps the reason is, that I have selected the heating system in the Adam settings as “verwarmen”. In the manual it is mentioned that I should select “Plugwise”, but it is not available as an option.
Schermafbeelding 2020-12-08 om 12.58.53

No updates here either. I’ll try to see whether I have the modus “Plugwise” when I’m home.

Yes, that could be the problem here. Thanks!

Thinking a bit further; the ‘Plugwise’ setting might only be available if you have an Opentherm thermostat hardwired to the Adam. The options makes it possible to ‘override’ that thermostat and use Adam as the controller. I do not have a thermostat hardwired to Adam… I bet you neither :slight_smile:

UPDATE

I got a reply from Plugwise. The setting has been removed from and is replaced by the 4 options listed: “Verwarmen, warm ontluchten, koud ontluchten of uit.”

+++++++++++++++++++

Het was niet altijd even duidelijk wat er met de Plugwise regeling bedoelt werd.

Wij hebben dit verandert in modus: Verwarmen, warm ontluchten, koud ontluchten of uit.

Hier moet deze nu op Verwarmen staan.

Ik zie dat de ketel aan is gesloten als OT, dus dat is goed. Enkel kan iedere ketelmaatschappij zelf beslissen welke gegevens er worden vrijgegeven en welke er aangepast mogen worden.

Maar alles ziet er goed uit in de Adam.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Kind regards,

Plugwise B.V.