[APP][Pro] Roborock Vacuum Cleaners

Hmmm. Still no S5Max in the list.
Do you see the S5Max in your list of devices?

I have my region on Chinese Mainland and language on English. Because of the many Chinese Xiaomi devices (and Gateways) i have. Is that the problem that I don’t see the Max versions (in your list i see the S6Max, that isn’t in my list either)?

Running the app on ios btw.

Region: Swedish
Language: English
Mobile: Android

Yes I have S5 Max in the list.

Thnx. Really strange.

Maybe someone with an iPhone can confirm that they also have the S5max on the list? Maybe it is the Chinese Mainland as a region….

Found this on reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Xiaomi/comments/antwsu/xiaomi_roborock_china_mainland_server_issue/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=post_body

I have to many chinese devices for switching. So look like it’s end here for me to use the Roborock with Homey. Many in the future there will be a fix or something.

On my Iphone it has the S5Max too

Yeah, the problem is Chinese Mainland as a region.

Two swedish users report that they can create S6 Pure-devices but can not start cleaning. One user created a S6-device instead and it works, the other user created a S5 Max and it works. It seems like it is a problem with the starting cleaning with the S6 Pure-device.

Hmm, can’t seem to find out why this happened but your guess was right; something wrong was going on with the S6 Pure device. I recreated this device and it seems to go well now.

This will be added to the next text version.

Why not just switch to the Europe region?

Very cool! In the next release I will add a S50 device as well soo it’s easier for people to see what’s supported. Thank you for your effort!

1 Like

My pleasure, it was the least I could do after your effort to make the app available!

This problem will be solved in the next release!

This problem will be solved in the next release.

EDIT: I’m very sorry, I misread the question. The question was multiple rooms not multiple times. Still your app does not provide a room cleanup, but I will look into the original question as well and reply below asap.

I’m very sorry Arjan, but I think you’re confused with zone cleanup. The app you’ve provided does not even have a room cleanup function, only go to target and zone cleaning.

Cleaning a zone multiple times is supported by my app… “Maak een zone schoon met coördinaten” > Give coordinates > Tell how many times it should clean.

Yes, the “how many times” is supported in the official Xiaomi/Roborock app but the plugin that’s builded on top of this does not support this… I checked multiple libraries out there. Once this is released, I will implement this as well.

No problem. I think it’s partly correct.
My question is about multiple rooms in one flow and the same room twice. The same for zone cleaning. I’ve 2 examples what I mean. The orange (Roborock) is another app (from the link) and the red one (Henk) is your app.

Edit: sorry it was the wrong link. Here is the correct one:

https://github.com/Maxmudjon/com.xiaomi-miio/files/6760401/Roborock_Zones_Goto_CleanRooms_WaterMode.zip

Cleaning multiple rooms in one go is solved and will be patched in the next release.

I am not a fan of the multiple zones cleanups. Yes, this might work, but I wish to keep the app as simple as possible without getting errors off wrong input all the time. Creating this function in this way will not allow dummy users to add information in the right input box and then run the flow, they need to be sure they’ve typed everything in the right way and that’s not an option for me, sorry.

2 Likes

Roborock version 1.6.0 is published to the public test environment
The new version is updated to the test environment. You can download this now and start testing if you like. If you wish to be sure that your app stays stable, do not update until official release.

• New device added: the Roborock S50 (V2).
  • Bugfix: it’s now possible to clean multiple rooms at once using a comma (cq 16,17).
  • Bugfix: the problems of not being able to use the S6 Pure device are solved.
  • Added some new images to the right devices to cleanup the Homey store.
1 Like

Nice that multiple rooms will work in the next update .

I use it only for making a cross pad with mopping the floor and it makes it cleaner while using that. I get why your not adding it. It’s making the learning curve more difficult.
I use a android app (in a simulator) for getting the xy locations. And the output is exactly the same as I had to enter in the line. So that’s made it easier for me.

Which android-app do you use to get xy locations? FloleVac?

I have already somewhat 40 devices under Chinese Mainland and connected with the Mi Homey app to Homey. I’ve read that they don’t update when u switch to EU on the app. That’s why i can’t, only for use of the Roborock, switch.

Yes flolevac. Works really great.
But I’ve only iPhone so had to use a simulator on my Mac

1 Like