[APP][Pro] Roborock Vacuum Cleaners

Token is readable in the app if you log in and add your vaccum.

Ah this is a ‘unofficial Xiaomi app’? I thought it was a Homey app that could read the token :slight_smile:

Great work once again!

Did you check what status the vacuum is in when you trigger the room cleaning from android/ios app? Trying to figure is the problem in my end because in my case it shows “stopped”

Let’s try the new test version first and see what happens.

1 Like

Test version for 1.3.3 that contains the status has changed card is now published to test. Please install 1.3.3 and let 1.4.0 go since this version contains the clean zone that will be removed.

Edit:
I already submitted version 1.4.1 in order for you guys to test room cleanup. The bugfix for the status card is implemented into 1.4.1 :slight_smile:

Pfiew took me a few hours to figure this out, but room cleanup is here!

The only thing is that you can only clean a room by using the rooms unique ID. In order to find this ID I created a trigger card.

Please view the first post of this thread to find a howto!!

Room cleaning works. Now I can tell google to clean up kitchen.

Installed the 1.4.1 test version. Made the flow to update the rooms

Did a change in the Xiaomi map. I split up a room to get an extra room to force an update.
But I do not get a push notification that the rooms are updated. I waited for the polling frequency to pass.

When creating a flow I do not see the an option to choose a room?

What device type? And what is your polling frequency?

S5Max polling is 60

Strange, you’re using a S5Max as well Morgan, right?

I have a S6 MaxV, but are still using the device I created before version 1.3 which is a S7-device. When I check the S6 MaxV-device I have not room cleaning card, same as @wesley_w.

:+1:t3:

The original device is the S7, the rest are copies with added or removed capabilities.

When a new functionality is made it will be made for the S7 and then copied to the devices that support the same function. In this copy process I sometimes make mistakes.

Need to find a way to test this better and keep control of the copies.

2 Likes

Take your time… already great progress in this short period.

Anyone here who use the Xiaomi Viomi S9 with Homey? or is the S9 not supported yet?

It might be possible to use the Roborock protocol for this… But I am really not sure if that’s working. Do you use the Xiaomi Home app to control your robot? If yes, follow the instructions above and use the S7 model as device to check.

If it’s working, please let me know. I will consider adding those devices to the supported list.

The problem with the flow is solved… I tested this and I can start a room cleanup with any device that the app supports. I will try and release this bugfix this evening.

The only thing that I am not sure about is why the trigger does not work for you. Soo I have a few more questions.

1. Did you name the rooms in your Xiaomi app? Becuase the app will only publish rooms with a name.
  2. Do you have one single device installed using my app? If you have two devices (with the same token) installed but only one is using this trigger, it may mess up the stored rooms in your Homey to see if it needs to trigger.

Using my S7, I do get a push notification every time I change something in my map.

To answer you questions:

1. Did you name the rooms in your Xiaomi app? Because the app will only publish rooms with a name.
Yes i have all my rooms named. I did a split up of the Gang to force a map change.

2*. Do you have one single device installed using my app? If you have two devices (with the same token) installed but only one is using this trigger, it may mess up the stored rooms in your Homey to see if it needs to trigger.*
I only have one device, I can remove and install in Homey without a problem. I tried installing the device again but now as a S7 and this installs without a problem. I can also operate the device trough the homey app. Start cleaning - go back to the dock and talk for example. But when the S5Max is installed as an S7 i have an error with creating the room change flow “Could not find that FlowCardTrigger”

Thank you for your answer.

Could you test the room trigger flow card with the S7 installed?