[APP][PRO] Smart Presence

It is ‘a specific user left’ and select the card of this specific user / device. In the then column zet the normal presence to the same user, but with the homey user.

Thank you for your answer, but I don’t understand. I seem to be too dumb… :man_shrugging:t4:

Like this:

You first add the ‘user’ as a device with the devices screen. Then you can add this device to the flow.

Okay, your description was confusing because I didn’t have a card “A specific user left”.
I have the following cards to choose in the " When…" section:

But I guess that we use different App versions, right? I use the v0.6.3.

I also don’t understand why the description of the card I have to use is like this:

So according to this description I should use a variable in the “And…” section like in post 20 shown… :man_shrugging:t4: :question:

Does this help?

Actually haven’t used spaces in the contain function, someone can correct if this doesn’t work.

Have you added the specific user as a device to the devices?

ps i’m using the same version.

1 Like

The “A specific user arrived” and “A specific user left”- triggers are per device triggers, while the others are “global” for all devices.

All triggers have a “Who” - token, with the name of the device as it was when it was added.

No, that was the problem. I used only the cards out of the Smart Presence App… :man_facepalming:t3:

Could the flow look like this?

But the logic card in the “And…” section is not absolutely necessary, right?

No, the “And…” section is not necessary here

1 Like

The AND tag did not work for me, so I use the “specific user” card. That works.

If you use the token, you must compare with the name that the device was added with. If you are unsure what it was, you can send it in a push-message.

Thanks Balmli. I used the token and a logic card with ‘contains’. But all household members were reported ‘out’ or ‘in’. I also sent a push notification with that token, so I am sure that the name was correct, albeit I only used a part of the name.

Anyway; the specific option works great, so I am happy!

Anyone interested to translate this app to various languages?

Please send me a PM. I have a Google docs for the texts, so no coding required.

Hi, can someone let me know which ports this app is scanning? I want to detect the status of my PC, but it shows offline even when it is online, with static ip. I think I have to open some ports in the firewall in Windows.

Grtzzz
Dennis

Right now it uses port 1 and port 32000.

In v. 0.7.0. you will be able to select port number from Adv. settings

3 Likes

Hi!
I am using v. 0.6.3 and it works fine so far.
I just have an issue with mobiles going to sleep in my wifi network.

e.g.
Guest is coming in my home, is being recognized and switches on a certain device.
If guest leaves this certain device gets switched off.

This works fine aslong the guests phone is active, but switches the device off when phone disconnects from network (going to sleep) even the guest is still in house.

Does anybody have a solution for this?

V. 0.7.0 is released

• port numbers can be changed from advanced settings
  • increased check intervals for better performance
  • Dutch and Danish languages
1 Like

Now also with German language, v. 0.7.1:

Thanks to @Eternity, @DirkG and @GerNie for translating !

3 Likes

And with Swedish language, v. 0.7.2:

Also some performance improvements, hopefully.

Thanks to @Morgan for translating to Swedish!