[APP][Pro] Support for ONVIF compatible cameras (Release 2.0.41)

With every other detections than default.

I will make the report tomorrow.

Thanks.

hello!

saw someone asking on the Neo Coolcamā€™s NIP 55-AI. Iā€™m having the same issue here. Wonder if anyone had any luck with it yet? (i cant find any NIP-55s on sale, there is only NIP-55AI now)

What is the issue with the NIP 55-AI?
I had a quick search though the message but I canā€™t see any reference to issues and my memory is not what it used to be :slight_smile:

Hey Adrian - i cant seem to add the camera. Someone mentioned on the forum earlier mentioned it as well. Guess NIP-55AI and NIP-55 does not function the same

Could you send me the Basic Information log from the Apps - Configure App page, after trying to add the camera.

Is the camera on the same subnet as Homey?
Are there any options to enable the ONVIF support in the camera software?

I got a newbie question. I switched off motion detection in my camera settings (reolink) and instead want to trigger camera recording w/ this ONVIF app in a bespoke flow. Can I actually do this?

Unfortunately not (at least as far as I know).
Motion can trigger a flow but not the other way around.

thanks, thatā€™s a pity ā€¦ it would be cool to switch on for set amount of time based on another trigger

Hi, I get ONVIF soap fault. Sender not authorised. What have i done wrong. Admin, my password from the app, correct IP and port 80. Please help. Imou Bullet camera.

As far as I can remember the password is the device password not the app password.

1 Like

Finaly got it to work.

But i cant get it to send screenshots to my phone.
Is it a trick?

This is a flow I use for when motion is detected:

If you want to trigger the image manually then you need to another flow to update the motion snapshot:

Hope that helps

Hallo Adrian, I follow your tread since beginning and I was excited with your app with one of my chinese cams. Unfortunately Iā€™ve two additional external IMOU Bullet lite cams that are not found by your app (vers. 1.1.32).
To grab the pictures I can type in browser: http://192.168.1.113/cgi-bin/snapshot.cgi?loginuse=[username]&loginpas=[password]
and I get the snapshot.
If I try to add the cam manually to your app using correct user name and password and http://192.168.1.113/cgi-bin/snapshot.cgi?
I do not insert port despite is 80.
I get the following error: failed, reason: connect EHOSTUNREACH 192.168.1.113:80
Can you help me?
Thanks.
Andrea

As far as I know the Bullet Lite doesnā€™t support ONVIF.

As the camera does not support ONVIF the app will fail to connect and therefore not be able to get the image.

I would recommend trying Homeā€™s built in IP camera device and set that information to see if it works.

Do I need to have cloud storage? I canā€™t get it to send snapshot even with your settings above.

No cloud storage is required.
Do you see the image when you open the device tile?

Hi. See pictures. I get a snapshot picture there.

All looks OK there.
Can you share the flows you are using?

Hello

Added my dahua cams sucesfully but when I make a flow when motion detected I want to receive an snapshot.
Looks like it wil not detect motion ?
What do I wrong?

Do see the motion alarm trigger in the device (see second picture above posted by popeofdenim) or any logs on the last tab?
If that doesnā€™t activate when the camera sees motion then check the Advanced settings (cog in top right corner) and try different ā€˜ONVIF Motion Notification to useā€™ settings

1 Like