[APP][Pro] Sure Petcare App - (Sureflap Pet Door/Sureflap Cat Flap)

Hi I am using Honey 7.2.1. App version 6.11
Supe Petcare app 2.0.4
When I said: When this flow started.

Strange thing.
I tried the same as you.
When: This flow is started

And: Nothing

I then can set
Then: Set lock mode to; Open, Keep inside, Keep outside or Lock both ways

Have you tried restarted Sure Petcare homey App, Homey and phone/PC you are using?

I am using Homey app 6.11.0 beta for Android.

@Koktail ik zie in de comments dat je geen Felaqua hebt. Heb jij plannen om er toch iets mee te doen? Heb er zelf eentje en zou hem graag willen toevoegen.

Adding a driver without the device is nearly impossible. I don’t have plans to buy one myself.

Can I help help? Like I said, I have a Felaqua.

@Koktail
I updated the Sure Petcare app on my Android phone.
Version 3.1.15, Updated January 26.
If my memory serves me right, I had to agree to a new user agreement.

Today I opened the flap som my cat could enter. Had it closed due to winther and cold weather in Norway. :slight_smile:
But now I do not get push from Homey when my cat leaves/enter.
I have a virtually device that switches on/off as the cat leaves/enter. This do not update now.
If i use your app to change settings, eg cat can not go out, this is also set correctly in the sure Petcare app on my phone.

I have tried to log out/in, and deleted and added the catflap. But I can not get it to work properly.

Do you have these problems?

You need to agree on the new terms and I had to change my password. But unfortunately I cannot login anymore and currently waiting on customer service to get some help.

I’ll let you know when I am in again.

Homey updated to 7.3.0 yesterday. I now get push from Homey. :slight_smile:)

Hi! Thanks for the app. It will be nice if you can add an option to control the light of the hub. This is a possible in the android and iPhone app. Is this something you can add?

Seems to be a little bug in the Lock mode is <…> card. If I invert the check, the text in the flow card stays the same, but the check is actually inverted.
Hopefully you can fix this!

1 Like

Too bad the hub is needed (but that’s not your fault of course).
Is there any chance Felaqua Connect will be added?

About to get a cat, and I’m considering that + feeder so I can have Homey tell me the status rather than the Petcare app

Hi @Koktail. Thanks for this app. I was wondering if it’s possible to set a pet’s status (outside or inside) through Homey. For example, when they come in through a different door than the Sureflap, so I can press a virtual button in Homey to correct that, or maybe through some other flows.
Right now, I have to open the Sure Petcare app to do that. I currently don’t see a flow card to do this, but would it be possible through their API?

1 Like

I created a virtual switch that is either on or off, and let a flow deal with setting it on or off when they enter through the sureflap. and that can also be manipulated through the interface.

Pet comes home .

Pet Leaves.

Yeah I have the same thing set up. But if you toggle the virtual switch, it doesn’t set the pet’s status in the sure petcare app

Hi @Janbuijs91

Yes that could be possible thought the API. I didn’t find that a requirement then created the app. Also the curfew isn’t changeable for example. I don’t look in the sure petcare app anymore because the status is always in Homey.

Fair enough. Guess I should just not bother to check in the Sure Petcare app anymore either. At least the current features work like a charm!

Hi, the two “Pet has eaten” when cards for the pet feeder are not working for me at the moment.
They have no output when a cat eats. The “weight has changed”, and “bowl refilled” cards works fine.
Anyone else having the same issue?

Does anyone have problems with (the homey connection to) their catflap too? I get notifications from the original software, but homey no longer reacts to any change in status (I have a flow that sends notifications and generates a spoken text).

So far, no problems here.

Okay. Local problem than, I guess. Thanks!