[APP][Pro] Systemair

I’m not sure if all Modbus values can be retrieved, but there’s a long list of values, yes…

Thank you for this great app, I use it every day :blush:

I have a request. Would it be possible to add the cooker hood sensor state in the app? It’s named “DIGITAL INPUT 2” in the Systemair app.

Edit: Added screenshots

Hi Ine,

Yes, I think that should be possible

V. 1.0.0 is now ready for testing.

Here’s link to the test-version:

Changes:

• Added support for cooker hoods (trigger when the cooker hood state changes)
  • Added capability for overheat temperature
  • Added capability for days before filter replacement (can be used as a tag: “Days before filter replacement”)
  • Updated to firmware 5.0.0

Please test! I do not have Systemair myself. :slight_smile:

V. 1.1.1 is. now ready for testing.

Changes:

• Added ‘Specific alarm activated’ trigger
  • Added ‘Function activated’, ‘Specific function activated’, ‘Function deactivated’ and ‘Specific function deactivated’ triggers
  • Added ‘Function is/isn’t active’ condition
  • Added capabilities for extract and supply fan speeds
  • Removed ‘Cooker hood changed’ trigger
  • Fixes for flow titles

Thank you so much. The new functions are working as intended. These will give me much to go on. Great work!

1 Like

Please let me know if the Cooker hood - function works as expected. And maybe you can test if the Vacuum cleaner - function works as well ?

I do not have a vacuum cleaner connected to the ventilation, but I can confirm that the cooker hood function works as expected.

OK, thanks!

Hi
My systemair can change the temperature to 12 °C, while in the homey systemair app can only go down to 16 °C. Can you change that so it can go down to 12 °C.

Hi Ørjan,

Yes, I will fix that

1 Like

Hello
Can you please add a section for “How To install”?
I do get an autentication error when connecting to IAM Cloud Module

Hi,

Check that your IAM - user is written correctly. Just upper case, maybe ?

Yes, looks like that Systemair has changed their logon method. So currently it’s not possible to log in.

Any updates to logon method.

Do I understand it correctly: is it not possible to use the app anymore?

Any plans to update the app?

Yes.

As soon as Systemair agrees to change their logon method, or creates a public API that this app can use, I will update the app.

BTW: this is a community app, not an app made by Systemair.

Thanks — your effort is much apprechiated.

I bought the IAM just to use it with Homey. Is there anywhere I can influence Systemair?

I have found a way to fix this, and will release a test version with a few days.