[APP][Pro] Tesla Smart Charger

it’s working here

Unfortunately I can’t log in because of the captcha problems. Hopefully you can find some time to fix this.

Time is not the problem here, but finding a solution.

1 Like

@Mathijs_Kok @twinkil

Please check v. 1.4.0, which is in test now:

With this version you should be able to log in with a refresh token.

Create the refresh token with “Auth app for Tesla” for iOS, or the “Tesla Tokens” app for Android.

Use the refresh token when adding the Tesla to Homey.

Please report back if things are OK or not OK :slight_smile:

Yes, I’m able to login! Great job.
Downside is that a token is only 6 weeks valid.

1 Like

The app will download a new refresh token every time it refreshes the access token. So I think it should work.

Hi,

Great app =D

Will there be any boombox actions in the future?

Hi,

It seems that the variable software version update is empty. At least in my set-up it is. I use this to determine if an update should be started, but that flow does not work now.

It is not important, but wanted to mention it. Perhaps you could have a look at it for a future update of the app.

Regards,
Juriaan

OK, thanks for reporting. I will have a look at it.

The “Software version update” tag is empty if there’s no new version. Only set if there’s a new version ready for download.

You can use the “Software update is available” trigger (when) to be notified for new software updates.

I am probably stupid but how do I set the location?

By using an AND card after your WHEN card.

@Mathijs_Kok The name of the location is provided by the “Vehicle entered location” trigger, so you can check that.

Skjermbilde 2021-10-07 kl. 07.16.36

@Mathijs_Kok

There are two actions (WHEN) to add a location:

• Add current location to geofence (Name)
  • Add location to geofence (Name, Longitude, Latitude)

And you can delete unnecessary locations by using this action:

• Delete location from geofence (Location)

Hi Balmli,
Thanks for the great app!
Hopefully a simple question: I would like to have a notification when charging has ended that states the number of kWh that was charged. Can I do that?
Charge Power is 0 and Power meter I don’t understand what it is (it is now 47,05 for me at a 63% Battery in a MS Long Range Plus which has 90 kWh max capacity I think).
Oh, and another one, could I configure a message be sent when speed hits a certain value? Say I left the car for service or parking and would like to know when it was driven above a certain speed.
Thanks for the help!
Pascal

Hi Pascal,

First question:

The consumption for the last charging session is available in the flow, so just one flow should be enough:

The second question is a bit trickier, since there’s no trigger in the app to solve that.

1 Like

Okay, thanks for the quick reply!
I think I tried the meter_power variable, but it showed as 0 in my test, but I’ll try again. Is it she same as the Power Meter metric on the second page of the app? When it states that 47,05, does that mean that my last charge was 47,05 kWh? Seems too high as I charged from 72% to 80% capacity.

The “Power meter” capability is the accumulated power consumption when charging. But it’s calculated and only logged when the app knows that you are charging.

I will have a look at the meter_power variable, and see if there’s something wrong.

Hi,

when I install Tesla Smart Charger, I cannot enter the “token for authentication” anywhere.

Gruss Bernd

The token should be set when you add the Tesla device.