[APP][Pro] Tuya Zigbee App

I hope Johan replies to you, since his MIA for more than a month.
Really appreciate your efforts. kudos for that!

PLEASE read the first post of the thread on how to ask for device support.

1 Like

sorry, not familiar with Github - but added all details in issue now.

Hi all,
Yesterday I migrated f4om my homey 2016 to the new pro 2023. I re-included all zigbee devicesz but the Tuya LCD temperature, humidity and luminance sensors did not work. I got some messages saying it left the zigbee network (while in developer view last seen kept getting updated) and in the devicr page i get “UNSUP_GENERAL_COMMAND” with a button to try ro repair. I have tried this several times, as well as forgetting and re including, ans interviewing it in the developer page (sincr that seemed to fix some reporting issues when first adding them back in the day. Anyone else had this problem? Is it fixable or an issue with the new homey pro 2022?
Thanks in advance!

Does anyone know what the update interval is for the temperature sensor with lcd screen ?
Can I use it in the bathroom ?

@Timmmeeeeh

I got this one with the same problem its manufacturer id under lcdsensor3 but its fully broken to me. It sitting on my desk hoping to find time to fix comming week.

Pfff the app keeps crashing, every day, saveral times a day.
I already try recovery modus on homey, restart the app.

I don’t want to delete the app, otherwise I have to remake A lot of flows and reconnect a lot of devices.

Using the hp19, homey and app are up to date.

Is there something you can do @johan_bendz :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

@Rickert1993 You can try to reinstal the app withouth removing it.
Or just delete your devices.
And use this to repair your flows.

1 Like

I already try to reinstall the app, not working.
Its not even possible to add a new Tuya zigbee device because the tuya zigbee app is not visible

after i restart the app, its visible for a few minutes, and if i try to re-add the device, i recieve the message “device not responding anymore”.
And after a few minutes that the app is crashing again

I would almost think that the problem is due to Homey, but other zigbee devices that are connected to a different app work well

Hi,

First of all: thank you for using your time to develope and maintain this app :pray:

I have at the moment three Tuya zigbee temperature sensors (TZ3000_xr3htd96). The exact sensor ID didn’t seem to be in your list, but I managed to add all three of them to Homey Pro (2023)… but only one of the sensors is actually receiving/showing temperature and humidity. Is it because the sensor ID is not listed, or is it due some other error? Anything I could do to make all three of them to work?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Are you sure all three sensors have the same id’s? It sounds like the one that’s working might have a different one that is supported by the app.

Yes, they all have the same Manufaturer ID (TZ3000_xr3htd96) and Product ID (TS0201). Just double checked

Even though the devices aren’t explicitly listed, they are supported by the app. If two of them don’t show temp/hum, there could be various reasons:

• their batteries are flat(-ish)
  • located at the edge of your Zigbee network (i.e. connectivity issues)
  • perhaps they may start working after a couple of hours

Have you tried re-adding them to Homey?

Thanks for trying to help me out :pray:
• The batteries should be ok. They are brand new IKEA rechargable batteries, which came directly from the charger. Homey even shows battery level of 63% for the other sensor that doesn’t show temperature or humidity (other one gives 100% so can’t be sure it is valid reading.
• Connectivity cannot be the issue. They were added to Homey when I was just few meters from the Homey Pro… and the room is full of IKEA zigbee lights that work as routers.
• I added them yesterday evening, and the data refresh frequency is ~10mins, so they should be working by now.

I haven’t tried re-adding. Should try that next :slight_smile:

Re-adding the sensors did the trick :see_no_evil: Should have tried that before posting here :sweat_smile: Thanks for the help!

1 Like

Dont know why but for some reason i had issues with pretty much all temp/hum sensors. The app has 6 or even 7 different drivers each supporting a lot of manuIDs. It feels like the app wrongfully detects the sensor first time but somehow picks the correct one second try.

I have the same problem. The „reset energy“ card doesnt seem to do anything.

I want to reset the cumulative power mesurement of either all my devices or even better single devices. How is that possible?

1 Like

Hi! Is zigbee versions more straightforward than wifi? I tried WiFi devices with Tuya Cloud. Never been faced with more painful setup than that. Is this app as straightforward as other apps; add and use inside the homey app?

It’s much more straightforward than WiFi if your device is supported.

Hi, I asked for an enhancement/new model type of the 4-channel Relay board to be added to this app on Github.

But I was wondering. I believe adding an additional model is quite straightforward by adding the model type code to the existing driver. I’m no developer and have no experience with github, but it seems straightforward to add this part of code myself.

I already did this by creating a fork, adding the code and performing a pull request. Hope I am doing everything allright.

But my real question is (and maybe i’m not in the right topic). Can I generate my own version of the app with this adjusted line of code and upload/install it in my Homey? Any suggestions on how to do this would be greatly appreciated.