[APP][Pro] Tuya Zigbee App

I was downloading the latest iterm from iterm2 yesterday

homey 3.1.3

I tried to run the app compose first, then something happened, but now I get this.

I don’t know what the problem is, the app runs fine for me:

✓ Validating app...
✓ App validated successfully against level `debug`
✓ Packing Homey App...
 — App archive size: 11.52 MB, 567 files
✓ Installing Homey App on `HP2023` (https://XXX.homey.homeylocal.com)...
✓ Homey App `com.tuya.zigbee` successfully installed
✓ Running `com.tuya.zigbee`, press CTRL+C to quit
 — Profile your app's performance at https://go.athom.com/app-profiling?homey=XXX&app=com.tuya.zigbee
─────────────── Logging stdout & stderr ───────────────

@robertklep
I’ve posted new device support for ZY-M100 radar devices.

See issue:

Tested and working.

Best regards,

Tjarco

1 Like

Tried to use some Tuya plugs with metering in a flow but can´t find the App in the “Then” part in the flow

I have installed a few of them and they work very good metering and turning on / off on a Homey pro 2023. So what am I doing wrongly as I cant find the App in the flow area ?

Hi ,
I have a lot of sensors, the TZ3000_oxslv1c9 versions.
Now i have 3 left that dont work correctly. They stay in pairing mode (or at least keep flashing).
After adding them, they work, for like 10-15 seconds and then leave the zigbee network and stop working.
Any idea what to do?
The supplier doesnt give support (via alieexpress) and says i need to use the tuya app.
When using tuya smart app i need to either Configure Port or Configure Gateway…i only have homey of course…
Im stuck here… Does somebody know a solution or workaround?
I’d be very happy…

Thanks!

Hey, Does this button work in combination with Homey? and especially the spinning? that the value becomes a variable?

https://a.aliexpress.com/_Eu6VqmN

Try the other way:
Instead of going to the flow area, go to ‘Zones and Devices’ (home) area, and next, navigate to the zone your plugs are in

1 Like

Nobody will be able to tell you, even if people have a device that looks exactly the same there’s no guarantee it will work (due to TuYa devices changing their internal identifiers all the time).

I have those too but often after several tries they stick, i dont know why. Sometimes homey says it couldnt connect but it did add in the background, just refresh the page/app and it will display.

1 Like

so there’s actually no point in ordering one, because 90% of the time it doesn’t work anyway?

Just be prepared to be disappointed.

1 Like

Maybe try reading the first post, that might help.

It doesn’t work!
You need the driver to be added to the Tuya app, and then the developer, with the “Interview Data”, can code the functionality. I have the same button for some time, and never worked in Homey Pro, but it works in HA.

I’m in need of a 3 channel switch (ventilation control) the Tuya 3ch zigbee switch module might do the trick.
3ch zigbee switch module

Anybody who has ordered and installed such an device successful? Or can I buy any of them from Aliexpress?

Nobody will be able to tell you if this is going to work, TuYa device internals change too often so even devices that look the same might be be the same.

I recently ordered such 3-channel one, and another one. Could not get them to work. They are not recognised and end up as single channel switch. Maybe that is good enough for some use cases, if you just want to automate turning all lights off after a period of inactivity. Or all on. You can still switch individual lights locally/manually.

For ventilation, you may be ok with 2-channel depending the system you have. Often not switching anything (the existing switch is on 1) means that it is on lowest level and the two (2 and 3) are on a higher level. I have been more successful with 2-channel switches.

it’s arrived, what type of device should I try to pair it under?

You can just try and pair is as generic Zigbee, if there’s support for the device in the TuYa app it will automatically be assigned to that app.

Okey it is not supported,i try to interviewing it but i wait now for 10 minutes how long can it take?