[APP][Pro] Ubiquiti UniFi Network

As of today i cant select an AP in the “laatste verbinding verbroken” (last connection ended) option in the “if” part.

I got several flows with this option in the “if” part. Wanted to make some other flows with it, but i can’t see my AP’s to select from. I tried to restart the app a couple off times now, still no luck.

Anyone else with this problem?

Update:
After several attempts for fixing this problem (restart app, restart homey, ptp homey) i still got this problem. Does someone has a fix?

In my case the app doesn’t stops regularly. But I’m experiencing a lot of missing “Connected” triggers on Homey Firmware 7.3.0…

@ObelixNL Hi, Can you maybe add the Dream Router as a acces-point in the app?

In the card “Connected to Accesspoint” it shows only dedicated AP’s but my Dream Router is also an AP.

Thanks!

Hi @ObelixNL , plugin works very well. But I have one problem, the same as @Maurits . I am unable to create flows based on the integrated Wifi-AP in my UDM(Unifi Dream Machine).

Is it possible to create an update that will fix that?

My network consist of 1 x UDM(With integrated switch and AP), 1 X Unifi POE switch, 2 x Access points. - Let me know if you need any other info.

Note flows that is activated with my 2 native access point work well. UBM will not show up in the list when I try to create a flow based on roaming.

I don’t have a dream machine, so i cant check this out. Are people from The Netherlands with an dream machine so i can look with you?

@ObelixNL I live in the Netherlands and I have an UDM (NOT pro) how could I help?

I can also help with an UDR

Hi @ObelixNL !

I’ve tried to report an issue with this app, but github link just does not work so I tought I’m gonna give a try here.

Issue is related to wired client. I want to start a flow when a specified wired client is get connected but the flow does nothing when it connects. (Related tile gets the yellow exclamation and if I test the flow it runs) I guess the flow card (Connected) has some issue, because I have similar flows with wireless clients and those work well.

I’ve got UDM-Pro.

If you can look into it, would be very cool! :wink:

1 Like

I will add to this. Wired client (In this case Windows 10), when going to sleep mode doesn’t disconnect, but goes into low power (10mbit) mode - even when Wake On Lan is disabled. If there is a way in the Unifi API to catch this condition, I would be very glad for this as a flow card.

Sidenote: I also tried using the “Smart Presence” app to detect status of this computer, but Windows Firewall is filtering closed ports even when port explicitly opened in the Firewall. Got to do with “stealth mode”, witch I can’t seem to disable even after numerous Google searches.

1 Like

Hey @esva , I also have the same problem.
Did you manage to find a solution?

/Kim

I’m in the process of completely rewriting the app with SDKV3 support.

I have made a first test version. This does not yet contain all functionalities and the application can break.

Which trigger flows do you use?

And what wishes are there at the moment?

You can report this on

You can find the test app at:

Use on your own risk!

4 Likes

After a complete reset from my homey I’m having trouble with the connection to the udm.
The connection succeeded every time I use the connection button but after a few seconds the connection is lost. The update function doesn’t work. I tried the old and new beta app and both have the same issue.
What am I doing wrong?
Homey runs on 8.08
Unify control 7.3.76

Hi,
I also have some trouble connection to my UDM-Pro. It briefly says connected and then disconnect again.
There are some “Unexpected server response: 404”. Anyone else that got this issues?

Unifi Network: 7.2.95
Unifi OS: 1.12.30

Thanks

Looks like wrong url? do you have tested the new test version already?

1 Like

Bèta version installed. Looks good, much more info. MAC address while adding clients is a big plus. Logbook does not seem to work though.

Using cloud key and latest Unifi OS version

Hi,

I’m trying to set up the app for the first time.
Done as local users admin, throws the following message and disconnects
what could be the problem?
homey pro 2019
UDM Pro v1.12.33

Restart the application or Homey and check again. Otherwise your up is not reachable from Homey network of invalid credentials

I see that your host is default there must you enter the ip from the dreammachine

Great app! Some weird stuff is going on though when restarting the Dreammachine while the app was still active. Some time after the restart Homey starts reporting that the app (v2.3.0) has unexpectedly stopped and connects and disconnects are missed. Config screen doesn’t show status or logs but retrieving the client table still works while searching for undiscovered devices…Turning the app of and on again seems to cure it.

Might just my particular system so I’m curious if someone can reproduce this behaviour on their system.

HELP! Since the update all the “and” cards are missing and therefore al my flows are broken.
Now I can’t track movement on my network and act on it.
Anyone else has the same problems?

2 Likes

I think it’s a coincidence that this problems accured during the reboot of the dreammachine. I have had the same problem only after the update of the app, don’t own a dreammachine.