[APP][Pro] Vision Security

New app update (test: 2.3.0 ):

• NEW: ADD ZS5101

@Lars_Jacobsson

Thanks, I am on a camping trip and will add and test my units when I get home. :slightly_smiling_face:

Den sön 13 juni 2021 16:43Martijn Poppen via Homey Community Forum <athom@discoursemail.com> skrev:

1 Like

Hi, as the heading says I can´t connect my ZP3102 to my homey. Homey sense the 3102, and recognize both presses on the button at the back. After that it tells me to wait while the unit is added. Then I get the message that something went wrong during communication with the unit, try again. Same happens over and over again. I have a Homey Pro on version 7.0.0 and app version 6.7.1.732. Vision Security is version 2.2.8

I suggest to post it in the appropriate thread.

After updating to FW v7 a lot of users have problems to include Z-Wave devices and in general with Z-Wave devices. So it might also be helpful to contact Athom.

2 Likes

@Johan_Jacobsson
Can you add the device as a generic Z-Wave device to your Homey? When adding a device click the Homey brand
When you did that can you send me a screenshot of the device settings. This should include the productId.

After that you can remove it again :slight_smile:

Will check if i missed something in the config or if your model is different

@martijnpoppen
Thank you for looking in to this!

@Johan_Jacobsson
Can you download this test version and try to install the ZP3102 again.

Seems like Zipato has the same sensor.

@martijnpoppen
Now I can add the device. Everything seems to work except of the reporting of battery status. Is it also possible to decrease the time it is reporting a movement? It seems to be around 4-5 minutes now and I would like to set it to nearer 30 seconds.

@Johan_Jacobsson Battery status can take a while. About the timing i’ll have a look :slight_smile:

@martijnpoppen
Great, thank you!

New app update (test: 2.3.2 ):

• NEW: add settings to ZP3102

@Johan_Jacobsson

@martijnpoppen
Fantastic, thank you soo much for your help and updates!

1 Like

Hello and thank you @martijnpoppen very much. Now I am home again and have tested my Shock sensor. My Homey found the unit without any problems and it seems to work, has been some time that homeyn does not register that you have shaken the sensor and sometimes also that homeyn shows that the sensor is activated even though it was several minutes ago that it was activated.

I have changed to a new battery but it has happened after that too. The tamper alarm does not work and the battery indicator is displayed as “?”.

Cheers Lars

Hey @Lars_Jacobsson ,
Thanks for testing. Will have a look at that and make some fixes for it. Will come back on that.

New app update (test: 2.3.3 ):

• FIX: ZS1501 shock sensor

@Lars_Jacobsson Can you test this version?
Once you installed and tested can you share a diagnostic report? You can do that via :smiley:

More → Apps → Vision Security → Settings wheel right top → Send diagnostic report

Hi.
Stupid question, how can I instal version 2.3.3? I have my homey on auto update.

//Lars

Den sön 4 juli 2021 21:04Martijn Poppen via Homey Community Forum <athom@discoursemail.com> skrev:

Found it!

Den sön 4 juli 2021 21:34Lars Jacobsson [mode break: removed private data]

Hey @Lars_Jacobsson Just click the link in the message above

This one Vision Security | Homey

Ok. I can’t send the report, the button is not clear… sorry but iam new on this. :wink:

Den sön 4 juli 2021 21:50Martijn Poppen via Homey Community Forum <athom@discoursemail.com> skrev:

Now I have sent something, I hope…

Den sön 4 juli 2021 22:04Lars Jacobsson [mode break: removed private data]

1 Like