[APP][Pro] Vision Security

@Lars_Jacobsson yes got it.
I see i need to fix alarm tamper.

Shock should work now. Can you test that?

Seems to work now, notice that the range is not as good as my garage sensor of the same brand.
Now my shock sensors are in the basement. Thnik that is the thing.

//Lars

New app update (test: 2.3.4 ):

• FIX: alarm_tamper and battery state for ZS5101

Thank you @martijnpoppen!!

1 Like

I’'m trying to install my Vision - ZM1602 DC/AC Power Siren with the Vision Homey app. After installing the apparatus is only installable as “Simple - Z-Wave apparatus” not as a Vision apparatus. By installing the Siren is < 1 meter from Homey. I hope you can help me with this. Thanks

Hey @Jan_van_Setten ,
When it’s added as a Simple - Zwave device can you share an screenshot of the device settings?

it might be that it has a different ID which is not in the app yet.

A screenshot of the device settings:

New app update (test: 2.3.5 ):

• FIX: ZM1602 add productid 2307

@Jan_van_Setten Install this app version. Delete the generic Zwave device and try to add it via Vision Security.

Martijn, this is working, thanks for the fast reaction ! :wink:

1 Like

Goedemorgen Martijn,

Als eerste ontzettend bedankt voor je inzet voor de diverse apps waar wij als community gebruik van kunnen maken.
Ik ben een newbee wat betreft Homey (wel 3 jaar met vera gewerkt),
Ik heb een aantal ZM1601 alarmsirene’s, waarbij ik in de configuratie vast moet instellen hoe deze ten alle tijde reageren .

Is het mogelijk om een flow te maken waarbij ik kan kiezen tussen alarm met alleen stroboscoop, of alleen sirene, of stroboscoop en sirene samen ?

Alvast bedankt voor de moeite, Dj.

Hey @Dj_Kolk ,
Totally missed your message! Sorry about that!

You can change the device capabilities in the device settings. In that way you can choose how it should react :slight_smile:
Currently it’s not possible to change this in a flow

ps: This is the English section of the forum

New app update (test: 2.4.1 ):

• NEW: make Vision Security compatible with Homey Cloud

Martijn,

Bedankt voor je berichtje, heb het voor elkaar, maar het is niet eenvoudig
juiste setting vinden, binaire waarde vinden (van rechts naar links lezen), omzetten naar decimaal,
afwachten wanneer de settings weer naar de sensor gezet worden enz.
Ik moet de operation mode op waarde 8 zetten, dit bleek de oplossing, snap alleen niet dat dit niet de standaardwaarde is voor deze sensor.

Gr. Dj.

Hey
Oh dthat sounds complicated
Because of all the delays it’s quite hard to do this on the fly in flows unfortunately.

Nice you got it working! :slight_smile:

Martijn,
setting “operation mode : 8” (see picture) should be default :

Gr. Dj.

@Dj_Kolk will check and change that :wink:

Agree I also have a lot of ZF-5201EU-5 water sensors, has there been an update/response ?

1 Like

@Mannni I took this app over in february. So missed the requests.

I can add the devices.

Can you add the device as a generic zwave device and then screenshot the device settings?

Then i can add that data

1 Like

Thanks for the fast reply.
May this help:

@Mannni yes thanks!!