[APP][Pro] Vision Security

Way to go @martijnpoppen :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for all messages, I’m looking into it. I;m new to Z-Wave so have to find out how everything works. Will try to make an update tonight :slight_smile:

Hi @Joenoo ,
Can you describe what’s not working?

Added a new version in test: 2.0.2

Includes fixes for issues from @Stefan_Karlsson and @Peter_Peter

Unfortunately there is no difference for me. I tried everything including exclusion new battery restarted close etc

Hi,

Now I see the No Contact status page, but when i try the sensor it does not indicate any change status.
Tried restart the app but no change, I haven’t tried to remove and adding it again yet but I guess it is something else.

Yes will check!

Hi Guys,
So i’m looking into the devices and rewriting everything to V5.
Though I feel I can use some help :stuck_out_tongue:
I don’t own a Z-Wave or Vision Security device. So from the code i’m trying to read what a device can do.

It would really help me if you can describe what feature is missing/broken and how it worked before.
So I can check/verify that in the code. Because I see there quite some settings per device.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

First I installed your app and the ZP3102 device didn’t responded in the app. Then I deleted the device and included it again. Stil nothing in the app. Version 2.0.2 doesn’t seem to make any difference.

The app doesn’t ‘read’ any information from the device.
Movement, generic alarm, tampering and temperature information.

See attached screenshot.

2 Likes

Dera Martjn

Here is some comments :

• Homey Version : 5.0.0
  • Vision security app version : 2.0.2
  • Device version : ZM1602 EU-5 (DC/AC Power Siren)

The installation of the app and of the device seems to be OK.
When I try to setup a (very) simple flow (WHEN this flow is lauched THEN turn siren on) I have the following error (see image below)

“Before”, the siren would turn on (according to the configuration : either strobe only, or siren only, or both of them) for the delay specified in the parameters.

I think you had a look at the manual / specifications : specifications

I hope I could be more helpfull
 :frowning:

@Joenoo @kietu

Thanks a lot. I know where to look for this.
will update and let you know today!

1 Like

@kietu
Fix for your problem is in test: 2.0.3

Unfortunately, there is is still an error :
(same test as : Vision security app - #11 by Dijker ) with of course Vision security app 2.0.3

The erros is now :

Cannot read property ‘homey’ of null

I precise that I have no error when I try to change one of the two parameters (Siren only/Strobe only/Siren+strop and “Alarm auto stop”). I cannot test if the parameter is really taken into account, but it seems that it is well saved.

@kietu updated in : 2.0.4

I’m trying to help by giving feedback on what I found in the beta.

My device: Vision Security - Battery Operated Siren ZM1601

Before the Homey update, I removed the device and Vision Security App.
After the Homey update I installed your beta 2.0.4 and paired the Siren device.

Now i see this error in the device: Device is unavailable: error.this.homey.flow.getActionCard(
).registerRunListener(
).register is not a function

This also happens to me

@Heronimus @Ton_van_Rijnsoever @kietu
Updated in 2.0.5

We’re getting there (slowly) :stuck_out_tongue:

I have the same issue with beta 2.0.4 !
(with my device ZM1602)

Also don’t hesitate to send me some diagnostic reports. Maybe it will help in hunting the bugs :slight_smile:

New app update (test: 2.0.6):

• FIX events/information not updating

CC: @Joenoo