[APP][Pro] Xiaomi mi flora sensor/ropot app

In that case i will leave a positive review to cancel that out. Not fair to you. But I doubt ppl realize that.

2 Likes

Well, back again ā€¦ Working great for almost 5 days, and today it stopped updating again.

Not saying this to whine about the appā€¦ Just hoping to tell some info that might help (:

1 Like

Dear @Koktail,

I use BLE for my app Soma (inspired on yours), and also having same problems (with Homey BLE and also bad reviews) not caused by app developer.

Only want to write to give all my support to your work!

Some time seems people do not undestand that we are spendig our time and sharing apps for free.

1 Like

Hi @Koktail,

I might have found something on the flora sensor.
Because the sensor was not updating correctly I disabled the flows using the values from the sensor. While the flow was disabled the updates came in regularly. As it seemed to be working I activated the flows yesterday and from that time the updates from the sensor stopped. This morning I disabled the flows and the values are updated again. Activating the flowsā€¦ stops the updates again. I donā€™t know if this has already been tested by you or others.

BR Marcel

Maybe you should show the flowā€™s you have disabled. Iā€™m using flows where the the value of the sensor is below set value.

Iā€™m using flows ā€œwhen values has changedā€ and ā€œwhen value is below set valueā€ so that doesnā€™t matter

Iā€™ve tried without any flow. But iā€™ve got the timeout again.

Iā€™ve PTP yesterday after iā€™ve removed all flows. Looks like Homey is updating the sensors without timeouts now. Or they didnā€™t ocur yet. Iā€™ll keep you posted.

Hm, I donā€™t use any flows given the fact the sensors do not workā€¦yet Iā€™m getting BLE timeouts ;-(

I never had flows with this sensor. It happened to me too. I have however increased the polling interval to 30 minutes. Less chance at a timeout. It is not very relevant to me to get near-realtime data on a plant sensor.

After 21 updates with an interval of 15 minutes the BLE timeout kicks in again.

Hi
We have the interval 60min And its working now 24hours

An that is perfect

Do you have Homey 2016 or some more recent version ?
Thank you.

We have homey pro 2019

1 Like

OK, going to try that as well :slight_smile:

Iā€™m getting a feeling that itā€™s not just the BLE but mostely everything.

Ever since the last update (when this Flora mess started) iā€™ve got regular crashes, my ā€˜KlikAanKlikUit ā€˜ app (Dutch power socket switch) is crashing and today my Yeelights and MiRobot crashed as well.

It has been giving mess ever since that update. I have to re-add devices all the time to keep stuff working :frowning:

Devices were offline for 17 days, restarted the homey and removing all the flows. Set the interval at 60 minutes. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Its not working 60min its now offline :disappointed_relieved: