[APP][Pro] Xiaomi mi flora sensor/ropot app

Anyone here already tested the app with the new homey beta software?
I’m still facing the same problems, sensors wont work after one or two update cycles.
App restart doesn’t work. Only fix is to reboot homey completely.
br, Tom

I now have two sensors and am on v5. No update issues at all. But didn’t have so much issues with v4.2.

I always wonder what is so special that it works for you :wink:

Mja… don’t know. Mine just work fine. I have daily reboot scheduled but other than that nothing special. Homey early 2016 model. The one sensor is 2mtr away from the home, the other ~5 mtr.

Finally some good news: :smiley:

In the Homey v5.0.0-rc.38 release athom fixed the timeout issue:

[Core] Fixes an issue where an app’s channel would always be stable

I’ve tested it on the SDK3 and i don’t get timeouts anymore. I’m currently working on the update to SDK3.

3 Likes

I’ve published 3.0.0 to test with support for SDK 3.

• add support for SDK 3
  • add default threshold settings
  • refactoring pair logic
  • improve brand look & feel
4 Likes

That’s great news! :smile:
I’m still on 4.2.0, so once V5 is officially released, I will use it right away :wink:

Installed and tested it. Should it update everything because is see the humidity isn’t updating?

Thanks for testing! It updates every sensor value. Only changes will be visible in the Homey app however. Because the nutrition is fluctuating you see a change quicker.

Okay then Its working for me now really nice!!

Thank u :slight_smile:

1 Like

It looks like it stopped working 7 hours ago. Both my sensors stopped showing new values.

You are on 5.0.0-rc41?

Mine also does not keep running on rc38

I am on 38 I don’t see a new update ?

The fix wil be released in rc41.

1 Like

Thanks for the info! then we wait :slight_smile:

You have inside information about rc.41? :thinking:
Homey Developer Tools

Guess a slip of the tongue for a AATP member.
Probably .41 will never see experimental. Just wait for the next release in Experimental.

It is just as with other releases, you never know when it comes and what is in the release notes.
Probably the second last bug is fixed.

2 Likes

It’s in internal testing group only, primary for developers I guess…anyway already mentioned last week by WeeJeWel

You were right.

[BLE] Fixes an issue with managing BLE connections

@Wesley_Witjes Homey v5.0.0-rc.43 has been released, so you could do your test :laughing: I hope the sensors won’t stop anymore :crossed_fingers:

1 Like