[APP][Pro] Xiaomi mi flora sensor/ropot app

Here are my findings.
Everything works fine if just one threshold is not in the defined range e.g. humidity
If for example Light is below under its threshold and humidity is above. I will get a notification humidity is too low even it is to high even there is no AND condition with Light

I still cannot reproduce the issue you have with the description you give.

Can you describe:

Action Performed: The action that resulted in the bug and what context.

Expected Result: How the software should have performed

Actual Result: How the software actually performed

Here is the script
Let´s take a look for Plant “Efeutute”
Its humidity is 75%

humidity Thresholds are 15-60%. (= humidity is too high) and lumination thresholds are 500 - 12000 lx (= lumination is too low)

Lets take a look into the flow

My expection would be that I don´t get a notification as Humidity is too high , not too low

Here are the timeline with the log
timeline

Lumination is now within the thresholds

and everything seems ok. The flow will not start. I don´t get any notificationin in the timeline as i should.

If I replace the THAN Condition “Die Pflanze hat nicht genug Wasser” with LOGIK TAG Efeutute Feuchtigkeit is less than 15 . I don´t get a notfication even Lumination is too low and humidty is too high

Seems same behaviour is with fertiilisation…
Hope this helps

I can relate to the fact of an other level below the threshold (the fertility in my case) is also being reported while using AND “humidity is not the right amount” card.

I cannot relate to the fact it reports about a level above the definded threshold. That does not occur with the used flow here. Tested to set the upper threshold to 35%, while the humidity is 48%, and then forced the app to read the sensors

Flow (translated):
IF sensor value is below the defined threshold
AND The plant has not the right amount of humidity
THEN Notification with the local tags [Sensor] [Value] [Report]

Plant info:
(vochtigheid = humidity; voeding = fertility)

The same flow reports about both humidity and fertility, after I pulled the sensor out of the soil:

1 Like

As of today I have 3 xiaomi flora sensors. I tried to link them to homey but keep getting a timeout after 30 seconds. Linking to the xiaomi flora app on my iphone goes without any problems. I have updated the firmware to version 3.3.1 via the app on my iPhone. Then disconnected and tried to connect again in Homey but still no success

Anyone have experience with this?

Did you remove them from the app?
You could also temporary remove the app, and restart your phone, to be sure they’re not paired with anyting anymore.

I could add three sensors without a hassle, but I did not pair it to anything up front.
I believe that’s what’s adviced to do also.
I hope this is of any help.

1 Like

Success. I rebooted Homey and, just to be sure, disabled bluetooth on my iphone. Now i was able to pair all 3 devices

1 Like

So like @Peter_Kawa described. It’s a translation issue. Can you give the correct translation? I’ll change that

Ok. Great we find it…

Here the translation:
Correct amount of
= korrekte Menge an

1 Like

Didn’t realize I solved something :crazy_face::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Die Pflanze !{{hat nicht|hat}} korrekte Menge an Wasser.
Die Pflanze !{{hat nicht|hat}} korrekte Menge an Dünger
Die Pflanze !{{hat nicht|hat}} korrekte Menge an Licht.
Die Pflanze !{{hat nicht|hat}} korrekte Menge an Temperatur.

Would suggest adding the article, it sounds better in german and delete Menge by Termperature

Die Pflanze !{{hat nicht|hat}} die korrekte Menge an Wasser.
Die Pflanze !{{hat nicht|hat}} die korrekte Menge an Dünger
Die Pflanze !{{hat nicht|hat}} die korrekte Menge an Licht.
Die Pflanze !{{hat nicht|hat}} die korrekte Menge Temperatur.

2 Likes

Can you add the moisture value to the tile? It now only has the temperature and lightlevels but the main info I want is the moisture and that’s missing…

2 Likes

I think that’s because they are custom capabilities. I’ll have to find out if that’s possible.

I’ve added it as an request:

3 Likes

Thanks!

In the video that Athom made about this update you can see it’s possible for a plant sensor to show the moisture value.
https://youtu.be/pizba-RpJeY

That’s based on the gardena sensor.

I’ve just release an new version for test:

❗️ This concerns an migration of capacities. Insights into history are lost forever.

flora_measure_fertility => measure_nutrition
flora_measure_moisture => measure_moisture

v4.0.0 - 14.07.2021

Who want to test all the cards for this release?

5 Likes

Update
Tested with the new moisture and nutrition cards.
It works fine!

Flow for one plant:

-Original msg-
Yup.

It’s working Leendert!!

Both moisture and nutrition show:

(And yes, nutrition is a better word than fertility :wink: )

Thanks for the quick fix, and thanks to @RonnyW too!

Now going to test all flow cards🤪

3 Likes

Working just fine, thank you @Koktail ! :wink:

1 Like