[APP][Pro] Xiaomi mi flora sensor/ropot app

If someone needs the modified code for the ESP32…just download here:

2 Likes

Unfortunatly it’s not working anymore since Homey v7.5.1 , is there something i can do to fix the values getting updated ?

-Edit : Had to re-install the app and connect all sensors again. after this it worked again

https://m.banggood.com/Global-Version-Xiaomi-4-In-1-Flower-Plant-Light-Temperature-Tester-Garden-Soil-Moisture-Nutrient-Monitor-p-1068369.html?imageAb=2&aff_key=b1k5_v2il7&utm_source=ShareASale&utm_medium=aff&sscid=b1k5_v2il7&SSAID=745788&akmClientCountry=NL

Without insurance and this coupon: Bg20f662

It will cost you €8,84!

3 Likes

Don’t work anymore - It won’t connect to the sensors.

I am running homey 7.5.2 and the sensors are running 3.3.5

I have tried removing the app and reinstalling it on homey, but it can’t find the sensors.

Anyone else who have similarly problem?

(Sorry for the bad English)

Latest firmware of Homey is: v7.2.1 and the sensor 3.2.1. Can you send a diagnostic report to the developer, I’ll have a look what is going on.

Sorry. Its correct homey is 7.2.1, but the sensors are running 3.3.5 updated in the android app Flower Care:

The Homey app cannot find any device. Have you disconnected the xiaomi mi flora sensors from the flora app? Or disable Bluetooth on your phone? If they are connected, Homey cannot find the devices.

Found this thread: Anyone with problems? ->Miflora Firmware 3.3.5 - gitmemory

Where a restart of the controller worked, so tried restarting homey and now it can find the sensors :slight_smile:

Thanks for fast reply.

Your welcome, glad it worked out :+1:

If I want to contribute to this awesome app with translation, what files should I add the translated strings to? :slight_smile:

That would be nice! The translations are in the locale folder and in the .compose folder.

You also can search for “en” on .JSON files.

1 Like

Made also a few corrections of the German translation, added missing translations and a German language README file.

1 Like

I published to production:

v4.0.1 - 19-01-2020

2 Likes

since the last update there is no communication between the homey and plant sensor it is version 4.0.2

That sux, how can we help?

Tell me what to do so that its going to work. Ore how I can install version 4.0

Still working fine here.
Did you try rebooting? Or test with the VegTrug app to see if the sensor is working?

:joy: :+1:t3:
Every issue sucks, and with Homey we have a lot of them. :wink:

@Robnieuw, according the changelog, this was changed last update only:

I have no problems at all.

It’s not possible.

Maybe try to reboot the app.

Yes I have don that

Ptp? Bt still connected on phone… nobody can help you with your current attitude…