[APP][Pro] Xiaomi Mi Home App

Hi guys, is there any new info about BT thermometers? Still no support? :frowning:

1 Like

I want to add a second gateway (DGNWG02LM) like my first one. But when i want to get the mac and password, i cant see any ā€œaboutā€ button (after pressing the 3 dots in the gateway).

Im on ios version 6.1.202 of the Xiaomi smarthome app on iPhone. Has this to do with an update of the ios app? Is there a way to get the mac and password (or maybe a downgrade on ios)?

Edit: or is it possible that i download an older version of the app on another iphone (or maybe android from a friend), get the mac an password of the gateway. Uninstall on that device. Install it on the new app on my own iphone and put mac an password on homey? Or will the uninstall on the previous app, will change my password?

I have never installed an App this way. How do I do?

I have a S5 Max and hope I can add it with this app.

Thx!

I solved it and now my S5 Mac is in Homey. The custom app have a few issues with bugs. Alot of cards that doesnā€™t work and so on.

Did you by any chance update to v5 stable and still confirm this app will work?

Hello, Iā€™m trying to connect Mi Humidifier 2, and the app says ā€œdevice.power is not a functionā€. I have obtainded the token using the Windows App Releases Ā· Maxmudjon/Get_MiHome_devices_token Ā· GitHub

I have bought especially this humidifier because it was supposed to work with Homey :frowning:

The device model is zhimi.humidifier.ca4

Is there a way to fix this? Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Hi, @Stian89!

Were able to install the Roborock S6 MaxV using this custom app installed via CLI.

Could you please explain how I can install this custom app or tell me where I can go to learn how?

I would like to know this too because I have just bought this model so that I could connect it to Homey. Anyone else experience with connecting this device?

On Github i see this message:

Does this mean there is a new update? I was waiting for the smoke detector to work with this app.
I dont see a change/update on Homey. Still at 4.2.0 btw.

I have the same problem. I also bought this device so that I can control it with Homey.

I first got the ā€œdevice.power is not a functionā€, and then I got ā€œCould not find that PairSessionā€ error message. Iā€™ve also got ā€œCould not connect to device, handshake timeoutā€ message.
My device model is deerma.humidifier.jsq

Please let me know if thereā€™s something I can do to add my humidifier to Homey (still on 4.2.0). :heart:

I have tried MiHomey (from Homey Community Store), even thought I donā€™t understand why there are two different apps from the same author doing the same thing - but still no luck, my humidifier cannot be paired with neither of those apps.

One app adds support for the Mi Gateway, the other one (this one) adds support for Mi devices directly.

Same error here.
ā€œdevice.power is not a functionā€

Hmm im really confused now.

Im using this app (Xiaomi mi home) for a while now with my gatewayv2. I connect the xiaomi sensors on the gateway and find them (if supported) in the Xiaomi mi home app and then connect them to Homey. So its not that the sensors can directly connect to Homey with this app. The Aqara & Zigbee app (made by Ted) you can directly connect to your Homey.

Then we have (apparently) the Mi Home app in Homey community store. It look likes this last app supports much more devices then the Xiaomi mi home app (this topic). But from what i can see you also need the gateway. So why make a difference as the same author? If i knew this earlier i could use my Xiaomi smoke detector (supported in de Mi home app but not the Xiaomi mi home app) much earlier. Now waited for v5 to connect it with the Aqara & Zigbee app of Ted (workes in v5 like a charm i must say).

Youā€™re right: both apps seem to need the gateway. In that case, Iā€™m as confused as you are why there are two apps for that :woozy_face:

I have a strange problem with one of my xiaomi door/window sensor.

In the Xiaomi Gateway the door is closed (what is the truth) but in Homey the sensor is open. The sensor is connected in Homey through this app (so through the gateway).

What could be the problem?

I have a similar problem with Temp. sensors. In detail, they donā€™t update the measurement (temp/humidity/pressure) after the update. I have a 3-4 days old data in 2 sensors out of 3. :thinking:

guys, there is a problem with connecting ā€œzhimi.humidifier.ca4ā€ (CJXJSQ04ZM) to Homey. It says ā€œdevice.power is not a functionā€. This is an updated model of Humidifier v2 with a screen.

There is an integration for Home Assistant [REQEST] Add support for SMARTMI Silent Smart Air Humidifier 2 (With Display) "zhimi.humidifier.ca4" Ā· Issue #26 Ā· russtone/homebridge-mi-humidifier Ā· GitHub

Is that possible to add the support of it to Homey as well, please?

1 Like

Iā€™ve got the Xiaomi Antibacterial Humidifier (Deerma).

When adding it gives the same response as other user stated: device.power is not a function

It would be great if this issue could be fixed.

Hello

Will the roborock s7 max also supported or is supported ?

1 Like