[APP][Pro] Roborock Vacuum Cleaners

Have you tested multiple room cleanup?

Not yet. I’m a few weeks away.

Multiple room clean up works great!

Maybe the name of the card should be changed to “Clean certain rooms”?

:+1:t3: Hopefully a S6 Pure user will test this release… Let me know!

Yes, I have asked them to test S6 Pure-device.

Hi Justin,

Any idea why your app does not want to be installed?

I tried several times, via app or website. Nothing happens.

I have a Homey Pro running on 4.2.0

Really no idea! But if i’m correct, app installation worked but adding your S7 doesn’t?

1 Like

Justin, I have tried version 1.6.0 on my Roborock S6. Unfortunately it crashes as soon as I start the flow. Any clue? See the diagnostic report

ff9b4cbe-2675-478f-b26d-55de201cef7d

Regards,
Paul

I just bought the S7 and its trying to install the app. So its failing to install.

Didn’t get to the device-adding part yet. I’ll ask Homey Support.

I guess you’re trying to add it with device search then? Becuase I see in your screenshot that it’s trying to add the S7. Since it needs the token etcetera I think this might not work.

Try adding a device > Press the app Roborock (no device search) > Press S7 > Fill out the form > Add device

If the app Roborock does not show up:

Install app to Homey > Try again

Strange Paul since there are no errors in your report and also I did not receive a crash report…? What were you trying to do?

No rocket science involved. Version 1.6.0 crashes when I try to clean one room (and also trying to clean two rooms). Here is the flow:

The same flow runs perfectly under version 1.5.4.

I did not do a new addition of mij S6 after installing vesion 1.6.0. Should I do that?

Regards,
Paul

I tried it via device search and to install the app via the store and both scenarios nothing happens. The app will not be installed.

Reboot homey didn’t help

Maar na een uur staat de app er nog steeds niet op.

Heb support mail gestuurd

This does not sound like a problem with the Roborock app, more like a Homey problem. Just to be sure, you’ve checked “More” (Meer) > “Apps” and search if the app is installed?

I do not understand what’s happening. According to me and Morgan the multi room works fine and also I receive a message everytime the app crashes and it does not do this right now…

If the app crashes and you look at “More” > “Apps” does it say “This app has stopped working” (or, in Dutch, “Deze app is onverwachts gestopt”)? If yes, click the message and make a screenshot. If not, the app is not officially crashed but something else is going on.

Secondly, just to be sure, make a small adjustment in your app and use the room changed flow trigger to find out your room numbers. Are you sure the numbers didn’t change and you’re using a non-excisting number? I think you’ve checked, but just to be sure!

Now I can connect the S6 pure and see battery status and start the cleaning. Will test more tomorrow but it seems to work now. No flows tested yet.

2 Likes

Ok, here are the results of the jury:

Your intuition seems to be correct. When the app crashes it gives as error message “room undefined”. Screenshot::

[

But, when I check de room-numbering, I get the message that alle rooms are defined. See the log:

2021-09-01 21:01.41 Roborock kamers 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 23

I also tested some other cards such as “verplaats stofzuiger naar x,y” and “stel zuiger kracht in naar”. They all work under version 1.6.0. (BTW: I would prefer “zuigkracht” over “zuiger kracht”.

So, for S6 specifically the card “maak de kamer nn schoon” has a problem. Apparantly, the room number(s) nn is/are not transferred.

Regards,
Paul

Very strange that this error is not reported to me. Maybe it’s because the app is in test mode, not sure. But even my dev dashboard does not show any crashes, it stays on zero.

However, thanks to your piece of code I found the bug. Released 1.6.1 now, this should fix it.

Great, good to hear! Hopefully all works well now.

Great Justin. Now it works for Roborock S6 also. Nice work. Thanks.
Regards,
Paul