[APP][Pro] Roborock Vacuum Cleaners

Indeed, this won’t work with this app. My app uses the miio protocol to talk with your guys vacuums, this protocol only accepts Xiaomi tokens.

I am not sure how to integrate it into Alexa since I run everything on Google Home here. But might this work for you?

That skill doesn’t include any vacuum cleaners, i have a workaround with virtual devices that works fine for me, just is a bit more work to set it up.

Thanks for the info; it feels a bit stupid. It worked flawless and just to connect it to Homey you lose the app and Alexa integration.

I never worked with the Roborock app, always Miio… But as I understood from posts sbove it’s 98% the same and it has even more functions for some devices.

Just no proper Alexa integration :frowning:

But thanks anyway. Where is the donate button?

Yeah i wish Xiaomi would have Alexa support as well, but don’t think that will happen anytime soon. I had to get used to it at first, but actually like my current setup more then with the Roborock Alexa skill (i still prefer the Roborock phone app, if i had a choice). If you create Virtual devices and setup some routines in Alexa it is possible to do even more then with the standard Roborock Alexa skill. For example i can now say “Roborock clean bedroom” (or any specific room), which was not possible with the standard skill.

Donation button (paypal) is in the first post of this topic, at the bottom

1 Like

Yes it does show up in the Cleaning History on the S5max and indicates cleaned m2. Must be tricky to get this info I guess.

Anyway, very happy with this app as the Mi Home only supported my S50 and not my S5Max!
Everything works fine, zone cleaning, (multiple) room cleaning, positioning, levels for vacuum and water and status.
Now it starts cleaning my living room at daytime when the last person has left the house. (this only can occur once per day, otherwise it would start cleaning every time I leave the house during day time)
And I get a yes/no query on my iPhone if I want to continue with cleaning when someone arrives home while cleaning.
What would be nice is that if I say no, it automatically will finish the rest of the room when I leave again, but this is also not possible with the native app.

I think you should be able to continue when you leave again (when it originally didn’t finish), only thing would be that you don’t let it go back to the dock, that resets the status (it is in the device itself). so if you don’t return it to dock when you get home, but pause it, it can continue

Hello,

I have setup a flow for retrieving room id’s. I have aan s6 pure.
But after making all the rooms, I don’t get a pushnotification. Can someone help me out?

Yes but I when arrive home I don’t want it to stay somewhere in the room. Could be solved by sending it to a fixed coordinate in the flow

Did you give names to the rooms?
Regards,
Paul

Yes I have given names to all rooms but no notification is coming in.

The way it worked for me was to split one room, named the new room and save the map. I did that in the Xiaomi Home app. After saving I received the room numbers in Homey.

Next I merged the splitted rooms (to get the original map back), named the merged room and saved the map again. Then I received the room numbers again.

Hope this helps.
Regards,
Paul

My s6max just stops after about 10 seconds each time its started by a flow. Any idea on what’s wrong? And which trigger do you guys use for starting it, “start cleaning” or “turn on”?

I use (in Dutch) “Maak kamer xxx schoon”, in English probably “Clean room”.
I do not know why your Robocleaner stops after 10 seconds? Maybe there is another flow that is triggered when robocleaner starts? It would help if you shared your flow.
Regards,
Paul

Yep, you were right! It was the away mode - turn off all devices in kitchen! Thank you :slight_smile:

Yes! Finally there is an update from Xiaomi where they added cleaning in a cross pattern. So now I’m only using your app. Multiple rooms or multiple times a room works really good for me. (use it for max for 3 times. so don’t get the issue with more than 3 times)
Sorry for the late response, been really busy since the events are legal again in the Netherlands.

I have to restart the Homey app once a day because my vaccum device becomes unavailable. The restart of app always solve the problem and the app works properly. I have no other problems with Homey, devices or flows so this confuses me.

got the same issue.

1 Like