[APP][Pro] Roborock Vacuum Cleaners

When installed as a S7 I get the error “Could not find that FlowCardTrigger” when creating the room check flow. Now installed as an S5Max again the flow is created without any problem.

But there is no update when I change the map in the Xiaomi App (version 6.7.700) and I cannot choose the “room clean up” in the "then’ of a flow.

Thank you all for testing. Version 1.4.2 is now committed to the test environment. You can install this version through the URL. This should fix the issue that room changes will not show up and the flow card for room cleaning is not available for devices other then the S7.

I would like to ask you guys to use the device you have inside the app. I know and understand that installing the S7 will work for the S5 Max and S6 devices as well, but if you do this I can never be sure that everything works as it should. I depend on you guys using and testing other models than the S7 (that I have). Thank you all for helping out.

Yes fully functional at the moment. Got room 16,17,18,19,20 and can send the Roborock to the room of choice. (S5Max)

1 Like

:partying_face:

1 Like

Thanks! was waiting for the integration for a while now! Wife acceptance factor just increased!

Hahahaha I know that feeling! :joy:

I’m waiting for a few more reviews/test results before releasing this version.

I have tested all cards for S6 MaxV-model = OK.

Some other findings:
Rooms are always numbered starting with room 16 and up.
Numbering of rooms start with room 16 on every new map.

Multi floor maps: On maps with no dock, the vaccum has a “parking lot” and it goes back to the “parking lot” after finished cleaning. The “parking lot” is the first place you put the vaccum when you started creation of a new map. The “parking lot” is marked with a vaccum icon. When you use Move to target the icon is coordinate 25500,25500.

Rooms 1-16 seems to be reserved for Xiaomi rooms. I guess rooms that the app will create itself when you did not create a map.

16-32 are ID’s reserved for your own map.

I forgot last night, but I wish to dig into room names as well. This would make it all a lot easier. I will add it to my todo list later on.

Right now I have zone cleanup by coordinates working, figured out what went wrong last night and solved it. This and the water flows are up next.

Good to know about the parking lot. I will add a short description about this to the initial post explaining how it works.

17 test version installs at this moment and only two responses. I think that if something was not working we will get more response on this thread, soo I will publish this version to live.

1 Like

Dear Justin,
I have tested 1.4.2 for model S6, also S6 device chosen: all is working.
Triggers work: Status has changed, status changed to …, room changed.
I got the room-numbers and room cleaning worked

Good job!

Regards,
Paul

1 Like

Thank you for your reply Paul. This version will be released after the weekend when the Athom team is back in the office :slight_smile:.

I got the zone cleanup by coordinates and watertank flow cards already working in my development environment… Have been using zone cleanup myself for 24 hours now. Once the last test version is published I will send these changes to test.

Maybe I can add the request for telling on which floor the robot is as well. I’ll try.

You are putting a lot of effort into this! It is appreciated!

No worries… I enjoy building and figuring out Node.JS on the go :slight_smile:.

Next release there will be some great stuff added to the app…

• Set water intensity for the S5 Max and the S6 MaxV
  • Clean a zone based on coordinates
  • Get a large summary out of your robot

I also want to show my gratitude for Justin’s job and confirm that it works great with the S6 MaxV. (Test version 1.4.2)

May I ask how you managed to do this? Creating the flow is easy, but how integrate Google? Did you use a virtual switch for this?

Also got the flow trigger for detecting another map working. I only have one map in my home soo I can not test the trigger… But it gives me map ID 0 and “Woonksmer” as map name, soo it should work.

Once the current test version is released i’ll send this to test for you guys.

1 Like

Is there anybody here that would like to translate into other languages than NL, EN and SV?