Homey Community Forum

[APP] Satel Integra alarmsystem integration V2.0.1 LIVE (2.2.0 TEST)

Finally found some time to test today: version 2.1.0 did not seem to fix the issue but, running from cli it worked. After a reinstall the “normal” app worked too :thinking:

Trying to reproduce the issue I found the following: after saving the settings it takes a couple of seconds before the app connects to the alarm … when you press read before it has connected it fails (and subsequent tries now fail too). Also if you wait too long the app/alarm disconnects (25 seconds, idle time-out?), the app reconnects after 5 seconds but I was no longer able to read. So it seems that after a first failed try to read all subsequent tries will fail too.

For now I am able to consistently get the app to work by doing a reinstall, configure and save settings, wait 5 seconds and then click read.

Great to here :slight_smile: , As workarround just wait 5 sec before hitting the read button…
Let me check if i can improve the code for this.

The 25sec timeout comes from the satelpanel when no data received.
Thanks for testing.

HI Steven,

According to protocol discription : ETHM-1 v1.07 2015-03-02 / ETHM-1 Plus v2.05 2018-01-11
It should work :slight_smile:

But the connection you make with dload (in previous post) isn’t a direct connection to the IP of the system.

Can you check the following (in dutch)

• open dloadx and make connection to the panel
  • Go to Data – Systeem en Hardware Structuur
  • choose TAB Hardware en find your ETHM1-Plus module

Check IP-adres and if integratie is is turned on. see screenshot.
If these settings are there you should be able to connect with my app.

Hi Mickel,

Have now reprogrammed the ETHM-1 Plus module so that it no longer communicates through the Satel server and can therefore be reached through the internal network.

Then I was able to link Homey with your App :slight_smile:
However, is there also a possibility to have this go through the Satel Server?
Now I no longer have Push notifications, and use this for my doorbell and burglar alarm etc.

Hi Steven, great to here, NO as far as i know it is not possible thru the Satel Server.
But if you have the app running, you can do the push notification thru homey :slightly_smiling_face:
Just create some flows … on the zone for your doorbell, and on the partiotion part there is the burglar alarm

Just published V2.2.0 to test https://homey.app/a/com.satelintegra/test/
thanks @EdwinK
Version 2.2.0 should solve the reading problem.