For https://sensibo.com/ air condition controllers.
- Get an API-key from https://home.sensibo.com/me/api
- Install the app
- Configure the API-key in the Configure app menu. This must be done before adding the Sensibo device.
- The target temperature changed.
- Thermostat mode changed.
- The temperature changed.
- The humidity changed.
- Sensibo turned on.
- Sensibo turned off.
- Sensibo offline.
- Thermostat mode is.
- Sensibo is on.
- Set the temperature.
- Set the mode (Automatic, Heat, Cool, Off)
- Turn on.
- Turn off.
- Set the fan mode (Cool, Heat, Fan, Auto, Dry)
- Set the fan level.
- Set Swing mode.
- Control Climate React.
Please report issues at the issues section on Github.
- Added support for Climate React
- Added support for ‘Horizontal’ and ‘Both’ swing modes
- Added check for supported swing mode
- Added ‘Last seen’ timestamp
- Added ‘Sensibo offline’ trigger
- Added support for Swing modes
- Fixed settings page
- Use Homey compose
- Fix support and source urls
- Possible to turn on / off, change fan mode and fan level from the app (the device must be reinstalled for this)
- Removed duplicate triggers for temperature and humidity
- Fix if more than 1 Sensibo
- Beta version for app store