[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

Yes, it’s working now!!!

The 3 buttons works perfectly, at night I test the cards in flows!!!

1 Like

Hello,

I’m testing the flow cards of shelly 1 & 2.

In shelly 2 the card of “set state” up & down works perfect, idle not tested. The “change roller shutter” don’t work or I don’t understand how does this work. I think that is a temporized output, but don´t work.

I think is very important a temporized output, to open a % of blind in a flow ( f.e for ventilating the room)

In shelly 1 all the cards seem that work perfect.

Again I appreciate all your help and dedication to help me

The percentage card is probably generated by Homey automatically since I use the device class for roller shutters. The current Shelly API does not support changing a blind to a specific percentage but only supports changing it during a configured number of seconds. For this I have created a custom action card. I noticed it still contained a bug and have just uploaded a new version on Github.

Could you please test this custom card to see if it can fit your needs (you will have to test how long you want the blinds to move).

1 Like

hello @Phuturist,

I tested the new card and works perfect for me. At this moment your app has everything I need.

I see that homeydash is created by you, so thanks again, I also use that app.

Now I can buy some more shelly 2 to automated the remaining blinds.

A big thanks for all your work!!

Good to hear, I’ll submit this version to the app store. I did not create Homeydash but only create a couple of widgets for it, credits for Homeydash go to Bas Jansen (Bas here on the forum).

1 Like

v1.2.0 - 2018-11-14

• NEW: add support for Shelly2 devices that are configured as roller shutter device
  • NEW: added an action card for controling roller shutters for a specified duration
1 Like

did order the new shelly plug , if needed i can send it to you.

The API documentation has not been updated for this product yet. I’ll use the old Shelly plug documentation as reference but you might need to do some testing to see if it works.

Added the Shelly 1 and 2. 2 as a roller shutter. Works perfect. Thanks good job.
I am looking to use a Shelly Pro 4 also, could you add support for this too please?
Thank you.

I’m currently working on something else but I have added it as feature request in the Github repo. So somewhere in the future I’ll add support.

thanks.

v1.3.0 - 2018-11-23

• NEW: add support for Shelly Plug and Shelly Plug S devices
1 Like

Yesterday I installed the latest v1.4.1 firmware on my Shelly’s (2) that already were connected to Homey rc2. All these devices work correctly.

When I want to add a new shelly with 1.4.1 to homey it didn’t not show up in the app. Also removed an existing one and failed also show up.

Anyone else with this problem?

What list do you mean?

Corrected… I mean Homey App

v1.4.0 - 2018-12-16

NEW: add support for Shelly 4 Pro devices

Sorry to say but app crashes… But you got the auto logs

I’m only using shelly1

Same here. Crash after update.

Yes, I made a booboo … I have already submitted a fix to the app store but I need to wait until Athom approves it. You can install this version through CLI in the mean time.

Thanks

1 Like