[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

There is indeed an issue with the condition cards. Will fix those in the next release as well.

Ok that sounds good, thank you for your great job.

yep, works again now after 2nd bug fix.
thanks again

@Phuturist Great Job, lots of work. Bought you a beer!!

:beers: :pray:

Ok, so I noticed all the app updates- looks like you’ve been busy!!

I saw that the ‘input active’ has changed to ‘input 1 on’ or ‘input 1 off’, so I’ve set up a test flow with my Shelly 1 in the PIR scenario (as working previously) where:
When: Input 1 on
And: After sunset, before sunrise
Then: switch output 1 on

However I’m not seeing any status updates on the Shelly 1 input when I trigger the PIR. I had it working with CoAP previously and no network settings have changed, the other devices 3EM etc all seem to be reporting in realtime (ish).

Is there something I missed in the change from input active AND input is exactly “true” to input 1 on?

Thanks,

With the latest updates it works correctly and I can update the status of a virtual door sensor directly. There is still no text in the log, only the date and time of the event.

I’m in!

There is still a big to squash with the input condition cards. It’s pending approval.

What do you mean with this?

v3.0.26 - 2021-03-04

• Fixed missing Input 2 trigger card for dimmer
  • Fixed input condition cards
  • Added the input state to the device pages (external is still missing but will be added in a future release)

Shelly device log (only not show external input, on/off show ok) :

Virtua device:

404 error suggest that you are using a username/password that is not entered correctly in the device settings of the device in Homey.

That’s probably because it’s a custom capability, not sure if I have control over what is shown there. Will ask Athom but might be out of my hands.

Thank you for your assistance. But I almost don’t dare to say - I was too stupid. I’ve chosen the wrong device. Sorry for the inconveniences ;-(

In previous versions is showed as generic alarm:

In the vd I convert to alarm_contact.

I know but for some users this caused unwanted behavior when monitoring alarms so this was changed to a custom capability (see one of the previous changelogs). I know everybody had their own preference on how everything should work but I have to find the right balance to keep most people happy.

Anyway, i found out how to add the info even for custom capabilities and will add it in the next release.

Do not worry about this, for me it is not a problem.

I’m glad the status input warnings are gone for me now. Thank you for that.

First of all I really love this app. Based on this app I decided to go all-in with wifi based Shelly devices.

Unfortunately, since the last updates I experience a rather strange phenomena.
I could not find a post describing this.

I have 14 Shelly Plug S’s operational. Everything functions as expected. Except for one thing : power consumption does not reflect correct values. Values in the Shelly Phone App and in the output from [myShellyIP]/status are equal and correspond with a manual power reading.

Homey does however display a value ans Insights draws nice graphs. Only not the right one. It almost seems as if it takes the power value from another Shelly device. All 14 suffer from this.

Any ideas ?

There is a difference between the data in the Shelly app and what Homey shows. The Shelly app shows the consumption in Watt-minute and in Homey this is converted to kWh (by multiplying the Watt-minute with 0.000017). Could this explain what you are seeing?

I think I found the issue.

All the Shelly Plug S’s IP addresses in the Homey Shelly App somehow changed. For my DImmer2’s and Shelly 1’s everything was stil ok. Although annoying it is simple to correct. Everything works as normal now.

Remains the question how this could happen. I use fixed IP addresses and noticed that for most of them the address changed +2. So IP ending on .50 became .52 , .51 became .53 etc
Other clue ; I think the problem started 28/2/2021 at around 17:30. Maybe this is of some help for future troubleshooting.

Hi all,

I found that running the app with COAP enabled, certain flows are working only from time to time. If they work, they respond as they should and the processing through Homey is very fast since the update! However, every now and then I flick the switch and Homey doens’t execute anything. This irresponsiveness can last for several minutes at least (then I stopped trying flicking switches) The Shelly reports it’s status change just fine in the Shelly app.

With COAP disabled everything works well all the time.

Has anyone faced a similar issue perhaps and can point me in the right direction to solve it :slight_smile: ? See below my (simple) flow.