[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

Those are trigger cards. Show me the list of condition and action cards.

Interersting, it’s missing a lot more flow cards that might not show due to a matching mismatch of driver name. I accidently name it shelly1L with a capital L and reference it with as shelly1l (with lowecase L). Could be that this is causing issues. Need to look into it. Dont have a Shelly 1L to test with though.

I’ll probably fix it with the next release.

Sure, no rush. If I need to test anything just let me know.

Could you test this release and see if it fixes the issue. You can install the public app store version afterwards.

I did not check this before, but my other RGWB2 has the same problem. I just noticed (didn’t see it before) that v3.0.44 was released yesterday, so it looks like the update introduced the problem (as stated in your description of 3.0.45

So, tried your testversion: now I’m getting error 401

I have no credentials set in Shelly. Went back to 3.0.44 and now it’s 404 again

The dimming problem is fixed in v3.0.45

Could you check the settings to see if it’s in color mode?

I think both are, when I select “switch white mode” it’s off

But I must say I find the white mode and color controls on Homey side a bit confusing with regard to how the controls work in SHelly UI. When I check Shelly UI both are 100% channel 4 (ww) and 0% on RGB

Also, when I turn them on through Shelly UI the correct state is represented in Homey Shelly (on/off), so it’s communicating, just any control gives the error

Please check the color mode under the Shelly settings through the webinterface of your Shelly RGBW2. There is probably a bug in 3.0.44 which set that to white mode while it’s paired as color and visa versa. That could couse the issue. If you have confirmed that I will push 3.0.45 to live which fixes that.

Seems to be it!
Both where in 4xwhite mode in Shelly settings (looking back at the screenshot kinda obvious with the 4 sliders but iets been al long that i have been in the Shelly ui IT didn’t catch my attention)
Now that i put them in color mode they work again in 3.0.45

Maybe not totally related to the Homey app, but do you guys have frequently offline devices? I have some devices which are offline at least once a week and they seem to have good WiFi signal strength, so I’m not sure why they keep getting offline. The only way to reset them is to cut them off from power mainline or turn my hue lights connected to them on via Homey (this won’t always work, sometimes it does and I hear the relay click. My hue lights are connected to the Shelly’s and the power on default mode is on, and the switch type is set to detached. I use flows that are triggered by the action events to turn the Hue lights on).

It’s a known issue with the Shelly firmware which occurs only for some users. Allterco Robotics is working on a firmware that should solve this issue. It seems to be related to access point roaming on certain networks.

Ok so nothing I can do about it then? It’s not really WAF😂

v3.0.45 - 2021-05-11

• Fix for setting dimmer to 0 brightness results in an error
  • Fix for flow cards not showing up on the Shelly 1L
  • Possible fix for some RGBW2 devices returning a 404 error after the previous release
  • Additional error handling for network communication errors

Hi Phuturist,

I just updated Homey from 4.2 to 6.1.
I use hue lights and Shelly as detached virtual switches.
I am trying to use the trigger cards:

• select the right Shelly
  • select any action event
  • result toggle On/Off the hue light.
  • no other if logic
    The problem is that I need to press twice the push switch for either action.
    Pressing once doesn’t trigger any action. Pressing the second time triggers the action, even if pressed after 30 seconds.
    I looked through the latest posts and didn’t find anything similar.
    Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Daniel

Don’t know, so much has changed since then. Have you done the basics as upgrading the firmware of the Shelly to the latest version, made sure you have the latest version of my app and/or re-paired the device?

Thanks for the quick answer.
Yep, updated everything.
I’ll try to test by removing and re-pairing the devices and see if there is a change.
I thought I might have done something wrong and there is an easy fix.
Not sure if TheFops has the same issue, it seems that we have similar setup.
I’ll write back if I find something.

Issue: I recently upgraded the software, but I am not able to use the input capabilities of the dimmer.
Hardware: Shelly Dimmer 2
Software: Latest Homey (6.1), Shelly App (3.0.45) and Shelly Firmware (v1.10.4)

Earlier I used the secondary input (momentary toggle with edge detection) to trigger a flow (to e.g. change dimming level or set a scene). The first input (momentary toggle with edge detection) is used to manual toggle lights on/off.

I observe currently these things:

• With the latest SW I am not able to trigger on input 2 changes. It gives me 4 options (long/short push 1/2) in the “action trigger card” selection menu
  • Reading and notification of the actions logged by the app does not seems to distinguish between input 1 or input 2
  • Using the buttons in the "Homey App > Devices > Shelly Dimmer " gives me errors on capabilities.

Please advice me what to do :slight_smile:

Issue: I recently upgraded the software, but I am not able to use the input capabilities of the dimmer.
Hardware: Shelly Dimmer 2
Software: Latest Homey (6.1), Shelly App (3.0.45) and Shelly Firmware (v1.10.4)

Earlier I used the secondary input (momentary toggle with edge detection) to trigger a flow (to e.g. change dimming level or set a scene). The first input (momentary toggle with edge detection) is used to manual toggle lights on/off.

I observe currently these things:

• With the latest SW I am not able to trigger on input 2 changes. It gives me 4 options (long/short push 1/2) in the “action trigger card” selection menu
  • Reading and notification of the actions logged by the app does not seems to distinguish between input 1 or input 2
  • Using the buttons in the "Homey App > Devices > Shelly Dimmer " gives me errors on capabilities.

Please advice me what to do :slight_smile:

Note: I tried rebooting homey and the app. I did not try re-adding the shelly devices.

I’m afraid you need to re-pair. Those missing capabilities should have been removed some time ago but for some reason are still present for your device. Re-pairing will fix that error. I’m not sure if it also effects your other issues but’s it’s easier to first try this and see the result.