[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

Weird, when I switch the shelly 1 through the device tab it works…? Still doesn’t work via flow. Does the Switch state temporary value need to be a certain value, a minimum value? It has been at 1 second since I created the flow. Within the shelly standalone app I have the auto off set to 0.5 seconds

It’s a bug in the flipback flow card. I’ll fix it with a next release.

v3.3.8 - 2021-09-10

• Added support for the Shelly Button 1 on Homey Cloud.
  • Added dimming transition for the dimmer, RGBW2, Duo and Vintage on Homey Pro (limited to 5 seconds due to Shelly API limitations).
  • Fixed a bug in the momentary flipback switch action card.

even with new app I have the same problem I’m afraid. Shelly 1 still operates via the devices tab but not in flow. The step which activates a light on flow still works so the flow works. I tried removing the shelly part, saved and then readded. No difference. Puzzled

You describe the switch as “momentary switch”. They’re all installed as detached switches as advised by Shelly.

Hi, it looks like the smart action on the shelly 2.5 in roller mode is broken. all my other inputs from 1pm work and if i change the “then card” to something else it works

Could you show me the flow.

Yap it is true, intelligent action on roller shutters stoped working here as well.

Thanx, it’s weird though as I did not touch this code recently. But I’ll look into it after the weekend.

Also status up and down doesn’t work because the 2.5 in roller mode falls back to stop

You have to explain in more detail on what is not working. I dont own any rollershutters. As far as I know I did not touch any code in this area. So I really have no clue what might be wrong. Share a flow or screenshot of what is not working with a little more explanation.

I use the Shelly 3EM as an energy monitor for my home. It works great!

Now I want to add a 2nd Shelly 3EM to my Homey, because I got a charging station for an electric car. Only I can’t add this device to my Homey.

When I click on add devices, Homey recognizes all 2 Shellys (you see the IP addresses). But if I want to add the second one, ask Homey to choose an image for the icon. If I click on continue at this step, Homey stops the installation process.

Is there any way to fix this?
Or is it not possible to add 2 Shelly’s to Homey?

Update the firmware to the latest version. Enable could before checking for a new available version.

1 Like

i tried to make this as a workaround for the smart action . it doesn’t work because the status falls back to stop after going up or down . this is due to the 2.5 cutting power to the motor after reaching ends

for the smart action , it sends out through homey but nothing happens. if i swap the card for say up or down on the roller, it works straight away so this rules out connections or something else

Did someone managed to update the FW of the Motion Sensor to 2.0RC? I can’t seem to get it to update. It just doesn’t find the beta update.

Just tested this again. Works fine on 3.3.8. Did you test with this version? Or do you perhaps have some alternate configuration like set it to a reversed switch? And you have you already tried to remove the action card and re-add it to the flow. This sometimes resolves issues as well.

It’s really hard to see what’s going on here. I dont own a rollershutter and this functionality is custom functionality of the Shelly app for Homey so there is no documentation to fallback on. Could you install this test version to see if that fixes the issue: Shelly App voor Homey | Homey

hi there,

i have also have problems with my flows using shelly 1. i use this shelley to open/clos my garage and this is also included for nuki keypad->ifttt->garage->nuki smart door for the kids to come home without a key…

when i press the big device icon button, it works, but within the device now two “taste” buttons are available and both do not work. the flow also does not work. maybe this information helps to fix it?

matze