[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

Should be fixed with release 3.4.3 which is now in the test channel and awaiting certification.

1 Like

I have installed 2 shellyi3 devices to my wifi network and added them tot the Shelly app, but when i try to add them to homey, homey finds the devices, but the wizard timeouts and i can’t add them. Does anyone have an idea?

Thx

Update the firmware.

The firmware is the latest version

Did you connect it to the cloud before checking? What firmware version are you on?

UPDATE: i used the Shelly Firmware Archive Link Generator to update the firmware and now i can add the devices to Homey. Thanks for the support

Now i see it’s old firmware 20200421. I was connect to the cloud before checking. Can i update the device on an other way?

v3.4.3 - 2921-09-20

• Added RSSI WiFi signal to all devices.
  • Fixed an issue with action events for Shelly Plus devices after an API update.
  • Fixed an issue with the flipback switch action card for multichannel devices.
1 Like

Hello! I’m struggling with that the Shelly 1 app don’t changes the state of input, my flows will not work without pushing test. I see the input changes but nothing happen.

When: Shelly change input
AND: input state is “yes”
Then: set the garage door to open

This worked before… Now it’s not working anymore! Any tip?

Could you test the version in the test channel. There might be a fix in there for your issue.

1 Like

Sorry didnt work with test version either…

The state of input in app NO
Variable yes.
When i push test it switch to NO

The state will not update i flows

You can probably better use the “Input 1 turned off” trigger card without any condition to get your flow working. I’m not sure if checking with logic like this on the input state actually works as it’s a boolean value which is translated (and you are checking it without the capital N).

There is also a small bug with the “input has changed” card specifically for setups where CoAP traffic is not working properly. If you are experiencing delays in status updates from your Shelly device(s) you should look into this as well using the troubleshoot guide from the first post.

Ok! But I have some problem with the switch on and off also😄 in the settings in Shelly the button I set to momentary, but in a flow with a button I have to set it in the when card to turn on and turn off with 1 sec delay for it to work. Then this state input will be wrong.

The delay disappeared when I updated to the test version.

Shared Flow | Homey

Ok I tried to change it with on and off and it worked​:pray: thank you so much! Made my day!!:blush::+1:

Since there released a lot updates, I’m was trying to configure some new flows. Before I do, I’ve update the Shelly Dimmer 2 to the latest firmware release: 20201124-092620/v1.9.0

After the update I delete the working device from Homey, because I thought that reconnecting the device with the latest firmware, would give some new features with the latest Shelly app release. I’ve tried the test version of the Shelly app too.

:pensive: I can’t reconnect the Shelly Dimmer. I’ve reboot Homey and try to select a custom icon. Every time I make the choice for the default icon or custom icon, the install process is killed in the “Select Icon” screen.

Used the Homey Android app for the Homey Pro (2016)

Who has a tip to install an Shelly Dimmer 2?

Hi Wessel,

Having the same issues with my shelly smart plugs and plug PM. First removed the device and shelly app off Homey. Then factory reset of the three plugs, added them again to the shelly app and then tried to add them to Homey. I have the same issue, the plugs are recognized but cannot be added (loading screen of the default icon, same as Wessel. Already checked the fixed ip adresses and port availability.

*hoping for a fix :frowning:

v3.4.5 - 2021-09-22

• Fixed an issue with the inputs for GEN1 devices with multiple channels.
  • Fixed an issue with inputs for GEN2 (Plus) devices.

Mind the part where you connect to the cloud first before checking for a new firmware.

Haha, because the Shelly interface indicates the firmware was the latest version, I doesn’t check the cloud connection.
In the firewall the internet connection was blocked for the device. There was a newer release firmware. Now I can connect the “new” device.

Thanks @Phuturist for all the new functionality!!

Then shelly stopped giving feedback again, I made flows with input state on / off stopped working again! hmmm wondering why it keeps doing this?