[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

Isn’t there another device with the same ip adress?
Turn off the Shelly device and search with an app like Fing on a Android device to
Search for devices and ip adress.
Or try to fill in the adress in the browser with the shelly turned of.

If this is already asked, excuse mee.

Dedicated IP so wouldn’t have been possible. It’s started working again with nothing changing l changing so no idea what caused it

Hi! Just bought a bunch of Shelly 4PM’s,
When installing on Homey, i’m getting the 4 contacts directly, the status updates are there, i see how many Watts something uses. But i can only switch the first contact.
When i want to switch the other 3’s i’m getting: Cannot read property “send” of undefined.

So my 4PM is useless now :frowning:

I’ll look into it when I get back from vacation. Perhaps something changed in the latest firmware.

I assume the model you are trying to pair is the Shelly Pro 4PM and not the legacy 4PM?

Yep, it’s the Pro 4PM :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Hi

Little extra thing: you can’t use an input as a trigger

Why not?

Hi

Wrong formatted: i can’t choose an Input as a trigger. Normally with the other Shelly’s you can choose a trigger like: When input status is on. But with the 4PM it’s not in the list.

Same error here > Cannot read property “send” of undefined
fw: 0.8.1

Shelly Dimmer2

Can’t add this in Homey?

Try harder (and read the troubleshoot guide).

1 Like

Could you guys try out the version in the test channel and see if this fixes your issues.

Hi mate!

So in Homey the device goes on, without any error, but in fact he doesn’t go on.
The first contact works, all other 3 not :frowning:

It’s fixed in version 3.4.8 which is now in the test channel and pending approval in the app store.

2 Likes

Works like a charm!

Im struggling with my shelly 1 set as momentary switch, it doesn’t work like momentary… When I push ON it doesn’t go back to Off! I use the Shelly 1 to my garage opener but this rele doesn’t work for me at all. I have installed micro switch so it can send meg push when open/closed, this is working sporadic. Any suggestions?

Does all this work from the native app? Btw normal behavior with momentary switch if it turns on off at every press.

If you push the button and keep pushing and it stays on but on release it turns off, then you don’t have set it correctly in the native app.

I have set it to momentary in the Shelly app, and a virtual button with flow turn ON and turn OFF after 1sec, but this doesn’t work properly. So I wonder if the rele have that option inside?

If you want a short closing of the relay, that is best handled by the Shelly itself. In the Shelly settings, under Timer, select auto off and set a time. One second should be enough to trig the garage opener.
The “Momentary” setting is configuring the function of the input. In this case I would suggest setting it as Detached as I understand you don’t want the switch input to affect the relay.

2 Likes

v3.4.8 - 2021-10-25

• Fixed an issue with switching channel 2-4 of the Shelly 4Pro Plus
  • Added trigger cards for the input of the Shelly 4Pro Plus.