[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

@Phuturist Are you by any chance planning to add the new Shelly Motion, a PIR sensor, to the Homey Shelly app?

Has already been added in the v3 version of the app. Read more about it here: [APP] Shelly - #1097 by Phuturist

Will probably be released to stable in the upcoming few weeks.

I have been researching. The only shelly that appears as discovered is connected to an outdoor access point (Nanostation Loco M2) that I have in the garden to control the lights and the pool pump. All the others not listed are connected to a UniFi AP-AC-Pro that is inside.

therefore it is a network problem on my part i think.

I have enabled SNMPV1 and SNMPV2C in the ubiquiti controller, and miraculously things have started to work. The shelly EM and the plug S already report the values constantly, and they all change their state in homey when activated from the physical button.

The only thing that doesn’t work is the addon reed switch, both in the 3.0.14 Experimental and the 3.0.12 debug, but its status change appears in the log:

2021-02-17 23:35:39 [log] [ShellyApp] externalInput0 changed from 1 to 0 for device 483FDA91906C with IP address 192.168.1.137
2021-02-17 23:35:47 [log] [ShellyApp] externalInput0 changed from 0 to 1 for device 483FDA91906C with IP address 192.168.1.137

Glad that’s sorted.

I see what’s wrong. I will need to update the app for this.

suddenly my shelly dimmer won’t fire on S2 but shortpress_2 and longpress_2 are working in the flow?! but when i press the switch button it does nothing. i am on the latest test version with firmware 5.

last week it worked. but now i realized this behavior.

can anyone help? or explain it :wink:
i have onle two shellys. one is not implemented, and this one is in my daughters room. a dimmer

i could control the wires but i don’t think that there is suddenly a problem…

i think it is since the last update to 3.0.14 before it worked…

edit: will check the wireing. testflow which pushes notification about the pressed button also doesn’t work…

edit2: i swaped the input in the shelly app and the second switchbutton than works as aspected and the first button than not. so just switched the behavior. but this means, that the wireing is still correct.

strange…

when i test the flows in the homey app it all works but not when i push the second switchbutton. also when i swap the inputs the behavior is the same. i don’t know what this causes.

Nothing changed for the Shelly Dimmer since at least december 2020. Since switching the wires results in the switching of the behaviour it seems the issue is with the wiring in what you are trying to switch.

1 Like

Okay, will investigate the wires.

All wires are correct installed. strange… i will make a PTP…

PTP made it! :slight_smile:
i don’t know why. before i deactivated the app and activated it again. i restart the app. i controlled the wires. now after PTP it works again. so just as a feedback @Phuturist

1 Like

Could you check the master branch on Github. I added this feature in release 3.0.15.

homey v5 and latest shelly…
added an i3 correctly but in flow card can check only input 2 and 3…there’s no input 1

input values are only on or off, sigle press, long press are not available.

Perhaps a bit confusing but input1 is the generic alarm trigger card.

Did you use the generic trigger card for action events?

thanks…i didnt use the generic shelly card…

Inviato dal mio Galaxy

-------- Messaggio originale --------

Can’t find this version.

I don’t know how I haven’t seen it. I have installed it and the reed switch still does not work.

It should show up as a new alarm called something like external state under the device.

I have tried re-adding the device. Nothing appears. I have also tested the card in flows, it doesn’t work either.
IMG_20210219_194020

Goodmorning and thanks @Phuturist. My Homey updated last night to version 5, so I assume this v3 version of the app will be available soon?..

Yes