[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

Tnx for adding input has changed! Will test soon!

Hi Phuturist,
3.0.42 work for me without any change.
Thanks for your work, great app !

I had a 1PM with a static ip adress for a radiator.
Then the 1PM acted wierd and i replaced it.
Now i want to test it again, so i connected it back to wifi with a new wifi adress.
But the Shelly app not seen itā€¦ and showed me ip adress already used and added in Homey, itā€™s wierd.

Edit : when i turned on the new 1PM, it also turned on the old one too, i removed it from homey and paired it again and it seen both of them, problem solved lol.

@Phuturist, this works perfectly! Thanks a lot for adding!

Iā€™m having this issue with a Shelly RGWB2, which has a 2m dual white (warm/coolwhite) ledstrip attached.

• WW is attached to white channel
  • I think CW is attached to blue channel

To dim the strip when itā€™s in warmwhite mode I need to adjust the temperature in Homey. (The homey dimming control seems to control the Shelly ā€œgainā€ control (in Shelly UI), which controls the cool white channel)

When I do this in a flow I get

When I try it on the device itā€™s the same

The warmwhite channel does dim from 0-100

Also, when using the temperature chooser it suddenly switches to the color wheel sometimes

Furthermore, often when I run the flow above the light switches off, after about 30 sec or so. Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s really off then, or f.e. just dimmed to zero.
Havenā€™t been able to check state after this because atm it stays on

fyi, in Shelly UI itā€™s like this

Any tips?

Iā€™ll fix the missing light_mode capability error in the next release which will also fix the flipping between the color and temperature wheel in the app. No tips about all the other stuff, not sure if that setup is supported and the RGBW2 driver is configured to support RGBW strips.

tnx.

Just managed to reproduce the ā€œswitching offā€ after running the flow (i.e. setting a ā€œtemperatureā€): it switches off (itā€™s not turning down the sliders to 0 which I thought might be the case)
Iā€™m hoping the fix for the error also fixes this, since Iā€™m assuming itā€™s a Homey/Shelly app problem; there are no problems when I use the slidercontrols in the Shelly UI; works perfectly for both channels
Maybe some kind of crash on the side of the app?

edit: or, itā€™s a firmware issue. I just updated it to v1.10.3 an hour ago (I think from v.1.10.0) and now it also switches off when I use the tempslider in the Shelly UIā€¦ Iā€™ve never seen it do this before
Iā€™ll look into it (revert to older firmware)

edit2: duhā€¦a forgotten flow that switches it off depending on a lightsensor that was stuck on a particular value. Sensor rebooted and now this problem is gone, sorry to waste your time if any :wink:

I added Ā« Radiateur CH 0 Ā» recently and have a lot more things than Ā« Radiateur CH 1 Ā». Both are 1 PM and 10.3 firmware.

How can i get the same things on the older one ?

The temperature and humidity sensors are added when there is actually one of these sensors connected to the Shelly. Why they show up on the CH0 I do not know as it seems there are no sensors connected to that Shelly as well.

I have a Shelly 1 that has the left layout, and a Shelly 1PM that has the right layout, so maybe two different Shellyā€™s aynway?

It probably depends on when the device was paired. Could be that at some point these capabilities where added even if no sensors where available. Iā€™ll see if I can remove them.

Hello @Phuturist ,

Last week I installed a few Shelly 2.5 as Rollershutter to up/down my screens.
Installed them via there own local IP-addresses and can use them via the Shelly app on the Iphone
Now I add them into Homey, when I use the slider I get the ā€œ400ā€ error and I get get the question to setup the username and password!?

The Shelly 2.5 setup via the local IP-address has no field to setup a username and password!?
The current SW version: 20210415-130044/v1.10.3-g23074d0

Can you give me some advise how to use them inside Homey?
How to add the Homey Flow to up/down the screens by a group or scene?

Greetings, Hemertje

I had another user report similar behavior. The message about the username and password might be incorrect if you have not actually set up a password. If you have you can always update the credentials through the device settings in Homey.

Most likely there is some other, still unknown cause. View this issue for further details. Iā€™m still waiting for someone to run the debug version and post the output from the console.

As far as I know the Shelly API does not support this. But you should be able to achieve that with the flows in Homey.

I use a device (sunscreen) and on my dashboard I have a Virtual device: lamp with dim possibility and made 2 flows (I think) which move the group device.
Then I have one slider on dashboard and action on 2 screens at the same time.

Roller shutter 2.5 has no problems with me on Homey 6.x and Shelly app v3.0.42 and v1.10.3 in roller shutter 2.5.

Make sure you configure the Shelly using the webinterface and not the Shelly app on phone, which for first use can be usefull, but webinterface is better, more options and faster. Double check the roller setting, also after reboot of shelly (in the beginning).

Well it stopped working for me again within a day or two so I made an IoT network and put the shelly there permanently. It has worked ever since.

I should really make a separate IoT network anyway.

If the shelly works with everything you throw at it except the Homey I still believe the problem is likely to be with the Homey and not with the Shelly-device.
MAYBE with the router but it still feels far fetched since local routing isnā€™t even through the router afaik.

Anyway, it works and I donā€™t have the skill to investigate further than I already have.

The webinterface of the Shelly doesnā€™t have a login/pw option so I donā€™t know where to set this?

Yes I did the WebIF last week to setup the 2.5 rollershutter

Ps what is Coap which is mentioned in the Shelly App?

Yes it has :slight_smile:
Goto: Internet&Security - Restrict Login
Enable it and fill in an username and a password.

Thx Marco,

Will have a look!

There is none setting within the Homey Shelly App to operate the screen?
That what I would expect :wink: instead of creating your own flows!?

And have no clue to setup a flow for an up/down action per screen / multiple screensā€¦