[APP] Somfy Tahoma

The Dexxo works fine, I can run it up/down from Homey.
But is there a possibility to add position to it?
And also Flow card for “position changed”?
(Like the Exterior Vertical blind IO)

Yes, I don’t know how I missed that. I will add it in this evening.

A big thank you to @Adrian_Rockall for implementing this feature request for roller shutters that support it (quiet mode) as well as the MY position (ventilation mode). Works perfect at the device page section and the flow cards as well.
Thanks!! :smile: Version 1.6.15 :+1:

1 Like

Hello @Adrian_Rockall.
Thank you for garage door update.
But i wonder if you can look at this “problem” i have.

When i use Homey, original Tahoma app or a 2-way remote i get feedback from my DEXXO 800 IO garage door to Homey so i can use position FLOW cards.
But if i use the original Somfy Keygo IO 1-way remote i have in the car or i use the manual switch in the garage to open/close the door, i get no feedback to Homey. The feedback will not be sent BEFORE i open the original Tahoma app/webpage. Then the position FLOW cards works fine.
It means i can use FLOW card when i use either Tahoma APP/web/2-way remote or Homey to open/close, but not with the 1.way remote or manual switch.

Do you know if there is a solution for this?

Could you capture and send me the Device log before you use the 1-way remote and again after using the remote. So maybe close the door with Homey, capture and send the log, then open the door with the 1-way remote and then capture and send the log again.

Note, each capture overwrites the previous one so you will need to either send or copy the log before doing the second capture.

Basically I am looking to see if there are any changes to the states after using the remote that I can use to update the controls.

Hello
When trying to send the log files i get : Error: connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:465
Both on Wifi & 4G.
But i have the log files copied to txt files. Can i send it somewhere?

Someone else had the same issue with the send so I need to look into that. The data is emailed to me direct from Homey so the IP address should be my public IP but for some reason it is not resolving correctly.

Anyway, can you send me a couple of direct messages with the logs pasted in please.

Sorry my fault, I have put bad credentials. My another question is: can you add feature that the tile behaves like light? Means when ON the tile is white and full open the blind, when OFF the blind is fully closed. That would ease such operation.

PS still using the official app here in appstore. I did not have need to change to yours app.

Do you mean you can’t connect to the Tahoma server or you can’t send me the log?

See above

To do that I think I would have to add a toggle button for Open / Close as the quick action (tile operation) can only be applied to boolean capabilities.

My concern is, it is making the interface more cluttered as it is yet another control once you open the tile. The app already break Athoms guidelines as they state that any window cover / sunshade should only have one set of controls. If the cover can accept a position parameter then it should have just the slider control. If not but it can be stopped between top and bottom it should have just the Up / Idle / Down state control. If it can only be set to open or closed it should have the Open / Close toggle.
If the app is to be updated in the app store then it has to meet the guidelines so I am already unsure how they will react to the existing multiple controls, without adding more.

So I will see what I can do but I can’t promise it will get through.

Thanks for explanations about the Athoms guidelines, the message is clear. I was just inspired by Apple Home and I liked it.

I have been playing this afternoon and I can add a custom capability that is not visible in the main interface but emulates the On / Off capability. So it looks like I can add this feature and hopefully not break the guidelines.
It will only work for devices that provide feedback of open / close state and a partial open state will still show as open on the tile.
I will add this in to the next updated for all applicable devices.

This is in version 1.6.20 which is now in te community store.

This is in version 1.6.20

I tried 1.6.22 and I do see that tiles can be off (when roller shutter is closed) and on (when roller shutter is open or partly open).

However when I click on a tile when it’s off or on I get an error:

Not sure what should happen, but not an error I suppose.

I have io roller shutters with slowspeed option.

Oops, yep, found it. Fix in next update.

1 Like

I tested 1.6.23 and it’s indeed fixed. Nice feature to open/close window covers / sunshades quickly :+1:

1 Like

Sorry been away for a while. I tried to install Somfy TaHoma & Connexoon v1.6.23 SDK2 but it fails with an error. Does is require v5+ firmware?

It should work on older Homey firmware.
Do you have the problem to install it or use it?

Sorry, I was not very clear. I tried to install it, but it failed with an error (version something). I now see it is installed. Thanks!